sepsis (request)

hello! this is a request from @sayehstylision thank you so much for the request! super excited to write it!! sorry but the picture was too perfect for this!! 

Harry woke up in his room in Jamaica, feeling like utter shit. His head was literally ripping off of his head, and his body was basically in a huge cramp. He decided it would be best if he just told the rest of the band, because 1. he might get the day off, and boy did he need that right now. 2. he doesn't think he should try and hide it. 3. he should tell them because they could take care of him. 

So he got out of bed, putting on a sweatshirt and sweatpants, then exited his room. It seemed to be about 10 AM, because the sun was out, but it was still too bright for it to be noon. 

"morning" Harry croaked out, eyes widening at how sore his throat was. He coughed a few times and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. 

"morning, how are you?" Adam asked, eating his toast. 

"I wanted to tell you guys that I need a day off because I'm sick." Harry said, drinking water almost immediately after. 

"of course your sick! your always sick Harry! you know, some of us need to get paid, because we have our own family to take care of! You know how we make that money? By playing for you at your shows, or your interviews! We can't miss another day, otherwise we don't get paid as much as we were promised!" Adam snapped back. 

Tears started to form in Harry's eyes, not just because what Adam had said was true, but that he was screaming it when he didn't really need to, making Harry's headache increase a tenfold. 

"b- but I am sic-" 

"No! I don't wanna hear any of that shit Harry! Do you understand that I have two kids, and a wife to take care of?! It's hard enough that I'm always away from them, but if I knew that this job wasn't gonna pay as much as I thought, I might as well had stuck with my old job, so that I could be with them!" Adam shouted. 

Harry ran out the door, despite his muscles aching all over and that he was sick. He ran far away as he could, well, as long as there were building nearby, he knew he could get back to the house. 

He was already feeling unwell, but running while you were sick, was probably not a good idea. He looked around for a pharmacy, hoping to get some medicine for whatever he had going on. Harry saw one about 2 miles away. Not a distance he wanted to walk, but he didn't have enough money on him for a taxi, and there was also just no taxi's in Jamaica. 

He decided to walk the distance, he needed this illness to go down, and he needed to stay out here for about 1 hour to prove his point. But he had no idea what his point was. 

He walked across the street, already feeling dizzy enough to faint, and his muscles were aching enough for them to give out at any moment. He turned right at the corner of the sidewalk, holding onto the walls of random buildings for support. 

His got light-headed a couple of times, and it wasn't helping anything. He wasn't at all close to the pharmacy, and gave up. He decided to head back home, and apologize to the band, but the house they had rented was about a 30 minute walk from wherever he was. 

Still, he couldn't stay here forever, so he turned left this time, then crossed the same street. Only, when he got to the end of the street, he went light-headed again. 

Harry's muscles were close to giving out, and his head was actually killing him. He got close to a wall, when black spots were starting to appear in his vision. He held onto a wall, his legs giving out. 

His eyes closed and he fell to the ground. 

- 30 minutes later - 

Harry's eyes started to open, and he was on a stretcher, with about 7 people surrounding him. 6 people were in white uniforms, with hats or their hair tied back. Then there was a kid, about 11 years old Harry guessed.