sick on set #2 (request)

THIS IS NOT A PART 2- this is a request from someone who wanted this to happen, and it also happened to be on the set of dunkirk. But yea, here we goooOOo. 

Harry was always sick somehow. Always. He is always sick on important dates however. Of course, today it was only a mild fever. Maybe not mild. He had a temperature of 104.6. Not good. He went to film anyways, he decided not to tell anyone about it. Yes, he may look very sick, but they would be filming in the water most of the time today, so no one would really get a good look at his face. 

It was about noon on set, Harry was very tired, just because of his fever, and the added swimming, which wasn't fun. Harry went to the bathroom, after feeling a bit nauseous. His stomach definitely didn't like all the coffee he had been drinking to stay awake. 

He went to an open stall, locking the door behind him. (OKAY- I KNOW THEY'RE OUT IN THE SEA, AND THERES NO BATHROOMS, BUT JUST PRETEND-) 

He held his head over the toilet, waiting for the worst to happen. He hated being sick. Then, his stomach twisted, and Harry emptied out the contents of his stomach. Barely anything though. He wasn't hungry, he usually never was when he was sick. 

When he was done for the moment, he flushed the toilet, trying his best to walk in a straight line towards the sink, but it was pretty hard when black spots were covering your vision, your eyes were on the edge of slipping shut, and your body was almost dead. 

He got to the sinks, washing his hands and splashing cold water on his face in attemot to wake him up a little bit. Then he leaned against the tiled wall, sliding down as the lights went out for him. 

- 12 minutes later (no one POV)  - 

"Harry? You in here?" Cillian called, he poked his head through the bathroom door. "Harry Styles, are you in here?" He called out again, this time entering the bathroom. He saw Harry on sitting against a wall, his head dropped down in his soldier costume. "Harry!" he shouted, kneeling down beside the rock star. 

"Harry!" He called out, shaking him. Cillian left the restroom, looking for Chris. "Chris!!" Cillian called. "Guys I found him!" he called out again. A few people were seen around the corner, consisting of, Fionn, Chris, and Tom. 

They all rushed into the bathroom, following Cillian to the sinks. 

"Harry!!!" Fionn shouted. Chris started to tap Harry's cheek, and soon enough Harry's eyes started to crack open. "oh thank fuck." Fionn said. 

"what?" Harry replied, returning back to consciousness. 

"you fainted, why did you faint?" Chris asked. 

"I'm just sick." Harry said. He knew there was no escaping this one. 

"why didn't you tell us?" Chris replied. 

"We had to film" Harry responded, rubbing his eyes. 

"it could've waited another day, c'mon let's get you up." Chris said, standing up to help Harry. He pulled Harry up, who leaned against the wall from tiredness.

"Harry listen to me," Chris said, grabbing Harry by the shoulder. "your gonna go home, get some rest, then come back to set when your ready to film, understand?" He said sternly. 

Harry nodded his head and headed back to the set, then Chris called a taxi for him, and he got plenty of rest. Then, he got better and the film was finished. 

srry it was rlly bad and short! if you want anything changed, pls tell me!! thanks for reading, wear a mask, stay safe and byee byeeeeeeeeeee!!