kidnapped

so my friend gave me this idea, sooo, i hope you like it. 

- Harry POV - 

Harry was at the pub with his friends, on his last day off. He was with his friends Mitch, Sarah, Adam, and Clare.  He decided to get another bottle of vODka, so he parted from his friends and went to the 'bar' area of the pub. 

"Bottle of Vodka please." Harry asked. All of a sudden, a man, a very muscular man, who had nothing on but a black tank top and baggy jeans, grabbed his wrist, holding it tight. He was very muscular, and his grip was something Harry didn't even try to break free from. He was basically dragged across the pub, exiting it 30 seconds later. 

The man pinned him to a wall, taking out a gun from the right side of his jeans. "Your coming with me." The man threatened. He let go of Harry and came close to him. (wait, but you know that position that people do when they think their cool, and their like 'challenging' someone. iykyk.hes doing that) The man's breath smelled of alcohol.

"what?" harry questioned. The man pointed the gun to his head, making the click sound go off, warning Harry that the gun was ready, and all the man had to do was pull the trigger.  

He grabbed Harry by the back of his neck, pushing him towards a wall, he pinned him to the wall again, but this time  Harry was facing the wall instead of him. The man had his hand on Harrys upper back, forcing him to be pushed against the wall. 

"Empty your pockets." he said. 

"I can't" Harry said. 

"Why not?" 

"Because it's all of my stuff" Harry snapped back. 

"Fine, I'll do it for you." The man replied, he grabbed handcuffs out from his right pocket, tightening them around Harry's wrists. The man put it tight enough for it to make marks on Harry's skin, making Harry cry in pain, for the metal was jagged, and rough, making his wrists bleed as well. 

The man, (who we will call Dylan) reached inside Harry's left pocket. Harry scooted away from him, which made Dylan grunt in anger. 

"Don't move." Dylan said, grabbing Harry's shirt, and forcing him onto the ground. Once he was on the ground, he put his knee on Harry's upper back, and Dylan still had the gun to his head. Again, he reached inside of Harry's left pocket, finding a cold rectangular item, his phone. Dylan stuffed it into a bag, and reached into his right pocket. 

Dylan found a leather wallet, inside was about 500 dollars of cash, Harry's drivers license, and his medical information. Again, he stuffed it into a canvas bag. 

"Help!" Harry shouted, resulting in the gun being pushed harder into his head. 

"quiet." dylan said back. He got up and and grabbed the old jagged handcuffs, pulling Harry to a wall and tying him to a bicycle stand. He pushed the gun to his head again, and out of nowhere brought a small bottle of beer to Harry's mouth. 

"drink it" He ordered. Harry had no choice but to drink it, they repeated the same routine about 12 times before Harry almost threw up. Dylan left Harry there, and drove away with his phone and wallet. 

- Mitch POV - 

Harry had been gone a long time, and he was starting to get worried. 

"do you know where Harry went?" Mitch asked. Everyone shook their heads and looked around. 

"I'm gonna go check the bathrooms." Mitch said, getting up. He walked over to the bathrooms, and opened the door. 

"Harry?" Mitch called out. "Is anybody in here?" He called again. There was no response, so he opened each stall. nobody. He exited the bathroom, and by then all of his friends were looking for him.  

Sarah was checking the bar area, Adam stayed at the table incase he came back, and Clare was looking around the whole entire pub. 

"I'm gonna go look outside." Mitch said to Adam, he walked over to the exit, and pushed open the doors. He looked left, nobody, he looked right, a harry styles was sitting there, with his hands behind his back. 

He ran over to Harry, who had his head down and was leaning against a wall. 

"what the fuck happened here?" Mitch asked. 

"Mmm." Harry replied, to drunk to even say anything else.

"Harry! Why are you bleeding?" Mitch asked, looking at his wrists. Harry gave no reply, and Mitch grabbed his phone from his pocket. 

He's outside, come help. Mitch texted the group. 30 seconds later his friends rushed out the door. 

"Holy fuck" Adam said, seeing Harry wrists. 

"Do you have something to undo this?" Mitch asked all of them. Sarah reached into her bag and pulled out a metal toothpick looking thing. (it's the thing that comes with eyeglasses.)

"This is gonna hurt a little bit." Mitch warned, and he pulled the handcuffs closer to him. 

"Aaa!" Harry cried, and Mitch placed the end of the metal into the keyhole. (somehow it unlocks) It unlocked, and Mitch grabbed Harry's hand to look at his wrists. 

"shit." Mitch mumbled, the cut were pretty deep, and now Harry's clothes were stained with blood, and so was Mitch's pants. Mitch shook Harry, making him groan. 

"Help me carry him to my car." Mitch said, grabbing Harry under the arms. Adam helped Mitch (idk how but he did) and they placed him in the back of Mitch car. 

"There's a towel in the back, can you try to clean the blood off of his wrists?" Mitch asked. Adam grabbed the towel and carefully cleaned the blood. Harry had passed out, and his cheeks were now super red, and his hair was covered in sweat. Mitch started driving to the ER, and Sarah and Clare were following in their cars. 

"Mitch, the cuts look infected." Adam informed, and Mitch looked back quickly. 

"fuck, what do you think happened?" Mitch asked. 

"someone probably got him drunk them just cuffed him to the stand." Adam replied, still cleaning the blood. 

- 3 minutes later - 

They arrived at the medical place, and Harry was still out. Adam ran in. 

"Help!" 

"What may we help you with sir?" The nurse asked. 

"My friend, he looks like he was drugged, and he passed out, and he has deep cuts on his wrists." Adam said. 

"Alright sir, we will be right out." the nurse replied, Adam ran towards the car. Mitch was in the backseat, cleaning Harry's wrists as he saw a stretcher and medical crew come out of the building. 

- No one's POV - 

They opened the door to the car, putting Harry onto a stretcher and bringing him to an empty room. They immediately attached an oxygen mask onto him, then put bandages on his wrists. 

"Mr. Styles will need stitches on both wrists, and he has been drugged. You may expect memory loss when he wakes up, and he may vomit a few times. The drugs will leave his body in 12 - 72 hours, so during that time he will stay in the hospital, just so that we can watch the stitches carefully. Thank you for bringing him to the ER." the nurse said to them. 

- 3 hours later - 

Harry had woken up, and now he was wondering why bandages were on his wrists, and why he was even at the hospital. 

anywayyyy, thats part 1. if ya'll want a part 2 lemme know. I'll be happy to do a part 2, but i dont wanna make it if nobody is going to read it. But i dont wanna be those people where their like "I need 500 reads to make the next chapter" but if you are that type of person, u are smart. lol. but im not that type of person. anyway, thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye bye!!