asthma attack

GUYS HOW THE FUCK DID I NOT THINK OF THIS BEFORE- also, ik he doesnt rlly have asthma anymore but yea.. 

Harry was doing just fine backstage, until someone decided to fucking smoke inside the building. He was used to having smoke around, because his old bandmates Zayn, and Louis, smokes, and he was in the same band as him (IF YOU DIDNT KNOW ALREADY *sniff* we need a reunion) 

Of course, the one day somebody smokes, Harry accidentally leaves his inhaler in the car. (why harryy) 

"Harry, just take deep breaths, okay? Jeff's getting your inhaler" Adam assured, he had forced Harry to sit upright on some music cases, and for the smoker to stop smoking and leave the building for a bit. 

Well, Harry was indeed, trying to breath, but all that came in was small amounts of air, and his breaths sounded like he was a squeaky toy being squeaked. 

"Harry, we're gonna take off your necklaces okay?" Adam said, starting to take off his pearls. (his pearls, noooo) 

Harry nodded, because he couldn't speak. He whined and looked around, searching for Jeff to come with his inhaler. god, how he needed that inhaler. He felt like he was choking on air.

Harry took another deep breath, little amount of air going through. He couldn't take many deep breaths, because he was rapidly taking short ones in attempt to get something into his lungs. 

"are you alright?" Adam asked, placing Harry's necklaces beside him. Well that's a shitty question. He couldn't breathe, he was having an asthma attack, and was on the verge of dying, was he okay? no. He was not fucking okay Adam. 

Harry shook his head, looking towards the door again. Harry's face had gone pale, and he tapped rapidly against the music cases, trying to distract his mind from death, and lower his stress level. 

"Where's.. Jeff?" Harry wheezed. 

"he's getting your inhaler, I'm gonna ring him, he's taking a bit long, don't ya think?" Adam said, pulling out his phone. "deep breaths H." 

"hello?" Jeff said. 

"where are you? Harry's getting bad." Adam said, guiding Harry's breathing with his hand. 

"I'm just outside, coming in right now." He said, as the backstage door opened. 

He ran towards Harry and Adam, giving Harry his inhaler. Harry's trembling hands held it best he could, and Adam had to help him a little bit. Harry was relieved when he could finally breathe again. 

"you okay?" 

"mhm" 

"drink some tea or something." Adam said, rubbing Harry's back. 

"k." Harry said. 

bruh, ima just end it here, too lazy to write anything right now, xD. thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask and bye byeeeee.