anxiety attack

hello! soooo, this one is just another Mitrry Styland fanfic. I'm writing 3 requests at the moment, so i just wanted to get something out for you guys, so that I can keep updating this book. bc, to the one person who put this on their reading list called 'books still being updated' thank you, i am honored to be put on that reading list. hahaha, but guess what- ok, short lil' storytime thing, you can skip ahead to the actual story. so, i was going through my computer files, bc im going to get a new one with my xmas money, and whatever else i have saved up. and the file where i usually get my harry styles pictures for wattpad, went missing, gone, disappeared. so, i don't have any of the uncommon pictures of harry like i normally have, which is kinda disappointing, bc i have exactly 87 of them, and was hoping to go for 100 or more. but yeah, onto the story! (i curse a lot more in this bc i have been watching the cursing channels recently, so it has really stuck in my brain. :P ) 

- 1st anxiety attack - 

So, you could say Harry wasn't doing great. Actually, he was a fucking mess. His schedule was unorganized, and he was only managing. To get to places on time, he had missed most of his interviews, causing in a whole lot of emails to get sent to him, which he would need to reply to. 

He also needed to come out with a whole new album, which takes months. Then he needed to pick tour dates, and tour places, and venues. 

Usually in these situations, Harry would be fine. But not this time, because he had gone solo, he was still trying to figure out his own personal life, and management was barely doing anything. They would usually figure out all of the venues and shit, but I guess that all changed after one direction split up. 

So Harry was crying in his room in Jamaica. In front of his desk, with his computer, one tab open with emails, one tab open with possible venues. His head in his hands, elbows rested on the desk. (wait- but why am i actually getting stressed by fake problems that aren't even mine??) 

He just wanted to go to bed, but sleep wasn't an option right now. He needed to reply to about 50+ emails by the next 2 days, and it was about 4:10 AM. Everyone else was either sleeping, or watching TV downstairs. 

Harry wanted to just, get rid of all of his work, and just have a day off. A day off wouldn't do anything though, he would still have all of this work to do, afterwards. A day off was weeks away anyways. 

Harry was pretty sure all this stress was gonna lead up to another anxiety attack, so he tried to calm himself down before it happened. 

He had recently been getting a lot of anxiety attacks. He was sure it wasn't healthy, or good for him to have as many as he had, but he brushed it off. 

The calming down thing wasn't working. He could already feel his chest tighten, and the stress level rise. His breaths became shaky, and his head was fucking pounding. He tried to just say the words 'help' or 'Mitch'. But he couldn't. 

He could hear footsteps coming up the stairs, and the noises from the TV had stopped. He was thinking about running after the person coming up the stairs, and let the thought linger in his mind until he was absolutely desperate for help. 

He took deep, shaky breaths. His hands trembling. he fidgeted with his rings and hair for a while, before he heard the footsteps come all the way up the stairs. 

He ran to the door quickly as possible, breathing fast and hard. He was relieved when he opened the door and saw Mitch. Who turned his head once the door opened. He was shocked to see that Harry's eyes were red, and tears were rolling down his face. 

Mitch immediately shoved his phone in his pocket and forced Harry into a hug, which he definitely needed. 

"what happened?" Mitch asked. 

Harry couldn't answer, he was too busy crying his eyes out, and stressing about literally everything. 

"Haz." Mitch said, which oddly calmed Harry a little bit. Mitch had figured out it was another breakdown/anxiety thing, because Harry has been having those more lately. 

"Hazza" Mitch said, brushing the hair at the nape of Harry's neck with his fingertips. Harry buried his face in Mitch's shoulder blade, soaking Mitch's shirt in tears. 

"Let's go to bed, yeah?" Mitch asked. 

Harry shook his head. 

"you wanna stay here a little bit more?" 

"Mhm" Harry said, calming down slightly. 

"ok." Mitch said. Kissing Harry's forehead, then his nose, then his lips softly. Then he pulled him in for a hug again, kissing his shoulder, relaxing Harry even more. 

"tell me when you want to go to bed, yeah?" Mitch said calmly, Harry nodded, burying his nose deeper into Mitch's shoulder.

They stood there in a comfortable silence (comFortabLe silenCe iS sO oVErRatEd) for about 7 minutes until Harry calmed down. Mitch decided it was time for him to go to bed, when Harry's knees started to wobble, and he was starting to put all his body weight onto Mitch, head slipping off his shoulder. 

"H. Let's get you back in bed." Mitch whispered. 

"I have shit to do." Harry mumbled tiredly into Mitch's shirt. Mitch was already lifting Harry up and walking towards his bedroom. 

"fuck that shit" Mitch said, laying Harry down on the bed, instantly curling in on himself. Mitch covered Harry in the blanket, and Harry was already half-asleep. 

"g'night love." Mitch said softly, kissing Harry's head. 

"staaayyy." Harry whined, grabbing Mitch's hand. 

"you want me to sleep here?" Mitch said, in a not so questioning, but still questioning tone. 

"Mhm." Harry said, letting go of Mitch's hand. 

"Okay, let me go get water for us" Mitch said. 

"D- don't leave pl- please." Harry said, sitting up quickly. 

"I'm just gonna be downstairs if you need anything, it's be like 30 seconds love, I promise." Mitch assured. 

Harry got our of bed to follow Mitch into the kitchen, which really was 30 seconds away. He stood to the left of Mitch, who waited for him patiently. Harry grabbed Mitch's hand with his right, grabbing Mitch's forearm with his left, then resting his shoulder onto Mitch's shoulder. 

Mitch kissed the top of Harry's head, before going down the stairs with him. It was only 30 seconds later they were back in bed, Mitch spooning Harry. Harry was already dead asleep, and Mitch was on his phone, not planning on sleeping anytime soon. 

It was dumb of him to have a coffee at 4:10 in the morning earlier. He decided to help H get some work done, so he replied to a few of his emails (ok wait- let's just pretend that they get the same emails or something, or maybe they have the same account, idk?) and he singled out a few venues that he knew his boyfriend would like. 

Mitch was a really great boyfriend. (THE TYPE THAT I WISH I HAD) Harry absolutely loved him, and Mitch absolutely loved Harry. He was pretty sure it was meant to be, even if Harry was the world-famous rockstar/popstar (wait- if they call rock stars 'rockstars' and popstars 'popstars' then what on earth would they call the country people) that everybody went crazy over, he knew that Harry was someone that he loved. He knew that Harry loved him too. He knew that he gets to see a side of Harry that not many people see. (not harry 'edward' styles, just when he gets to love someone. ok, that still sounds wrong- IM NOT TALKING ABOUT SEXUALLY, LETS JUST PUT IT THAT WAY) 

He was happy, Harry was happy, that's all that mattered.

Ok, sooo, that was pretty long, 1341 words. but uh, yea, this one was one of my firsts. anyway, thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye byeeee!!