sick at a concert

I dont know what to writeeeeeeeeee. I decided that I was just gonna do a simple sickfic abt Harry, but he's at a concert. Can we just appreciate the person who edited this pic thoughh, made it look amazing, as if Harry didn't already look amazing though! (idk if that made sense) but, here we go! This is another one I wrote a long time ago, so sorry if it's so bad! but, I have a BUNCH of Mitrry Styland sickfics that I'm posting bc i have nothing else to write abt. :) 

Harry had woken up, on show day, with a fever. The moment he woke up he knew he was sick. His head hurt, like hell, his muscles ached, his hair was covered in sweat. But it was show day, and everybody was looking forward to it, especially the fans! 

So Harry threw the sheets to the other side of the bed, swinging his legs to the side of the bed, making the world spin for a minute. He carefully got up, holding onto the bedpost for support, he walked towards the bathroom, planning on brushing his teeth, and taking a shower. 

He opened the door, and grabbed his toothbrush, brushing them for a good 2 and a half minutes before rinsing it and setting it down. He opened the door to the shower, turning on the water. He stood there for about 20 minutes, then he decided to shampoo his hair. When he was done with (uhhh, cleaning?) his body, he rinsed off, as it started getting harder to breath in the steam. 

He turned off the water, drying off and putting on some black sweatpants and a hoodie. Then ate some pills before leaving. ( i don't know where he's going, but- ) 

- at 7 pm - 

He was in his dressing room, putting on his show outfit, just like everyone else was doing. He chose a black suit, with gold accents, and black pants. He put an extra shirt underneath the button-up, for a little bit of extra warmth. 

Earlier, Jeff had tried to get him to eat something, and he decided on a small granola bar, telling him he wasn't hungry. 

"You sure you'll be able to do a full show with just that?" Jeff asked, making Harry's headache worse. 

"Yea, I had a big lunch." Harry lied. He hadn't had lunch, nor breakfast. In fact, the only thing he had eaten was the one bite of granola bar, a banana from earlier, and some pills for his fever. 

"Alright, uh, make sure to splash some water on your face before you go on though, you look a little bit pale." Jeff informed, Harry briefly nodded, before throwing away the bar and heading to the restroom. 

When he arrived, he splashed water in his face like Jeff had told him, and he did his hair once again as he got ready to go on stage. He ran by Mitch as he was running closer to the stage. Mitch ran with him to the stage, and kissed Harry before getting on. Harry stayed behind the curtains, listening to the fans cheer his name. 

The only thing that wasn't great about this, was that his head was pounding harder and harder each second, and his throat was now sore from the one bite of the granola bar. He already knew this show was going to be a struggle, and the sore throat was just going to make it ten times more difficult. 

The curtains opened, as music played, blinding lights flashed, making the world turn upside-down. The pills he took earlier were starting to wear off, and just so happened that they were wearing off, once he was on stage. 

Harry tried to walk in a straight line, as he walked towards the black microphone stand. He cleared his throat, before singing 'Watermelon Sugar' 

- after a few songs (idk)  - 

Harry's throat was burning, and aching. The chills had hit him, and he was glad he had put on that extra shirt, but now he wished he had 3 blankets around him, and that he was wearing a comfy hoodie and sweatpants, with warm socks. But he didn't have that, because he was at a concert.