hit on stage

uhh, had a scene in my head, sooooo. also, can we just take a moment to appreciate how beautiful this king is!! and, have you noticed that in Harry's Jingle Ball, he looked reallyyy tired?? poor love. andddd, being hit with a water bottle is a WHOLE LOT less serious than this, but i made it ALOT more dramatic. anyway on with it!! 

Harry was just starting his tour, and fans were ecstatic! He was doing his first show at The Forum in Inglewood, Los Angeles. The fans were absolutely crazy. It was just about show time, and Harry was getting his hype up. 

He entered onto the stage, earning a deafening cheer from the crowd. Mitch, Sarah, Clare, and Adam were all rocking out on their instruments, and Harry was waving at the fans. He brought his lips to the microphone, immediately starting the song 'Golden'  

- after golden - 

"Thank you, Thank you... Thank you all for coming tonight, I am super excited to be going on tour again, some of you may be familiar with what I am going to say, but I am just going to introduce you to my band...." He walked over to his left, to Mitch. 

"This is Mitch everyone." He said pointing at Mitch, who played an amazing guitar solo afterwards. 

"This is Clare" Harry said, pointing at Clare. 

"This is Sarah." repeating his routine. 

"and last but not least, this is Adam." He said, gesturing towards him. 

"and, some of you may not know, but I am Harry." He joked, then gave the crowd the CUTEST smile ever. 

"this is watermelon sugar" Harry said quickly, stepping back into the dark. (step into the lighttt) The crowd cheered. He walked to the left stage first, singing the first verse. 

"Taste like strawberry's on a summer evening, and it sounds just like a song." He ran over to the right side, before being hit in the ribs, in what felt like a a metal ball. It was really just a huge metal water bottle (who tf would throw that on stage though?) It affected his singing quite a bit, which made the fan worry she had actually done something. 

"sing it!" Harry said, he went to sit down on Sarah's staircase, clutching the side of his chest. The place where it hit didn't help his asthma either, and it made him cough a few times. 

Harry didn't realize how long the fans were singing, because now it had come to the bridge, and He was certainly not ready. The fans were starting to shout things like "are you okay?" and Harry was bent over, struggling to breathe. Sarah called down from above him. 

"What Happened?" She shouted, but Harry couldn't respond. Harry winced as he took a breath in, for it started a sharp pain in his side, and now it felt as if his ribs were being ripped out of his body. 

Adam had come over to help, because he had no parts in Watermelon Sugar to play. He placed a hand on Harry's shoulder, and back in comfort. 

"what happened?" Adam asked. All he got was a groan from Harry. 

"How bad is it?" Adam asked. Harry just shook his head, letting out another groan. 

"Harry, I can't help if I don't know what's wrong" Adam explained. Adam shot a confused look at Mitch, who had stopped playing because Watermelon Sugar was now over. The fans had all of their phones out, recording. 

The thing is, Harry couldn't tell him, his ribs were basically being hit by a baseball bat, each time he breathed. The fans were now just singing the next song on the album, because they were SUCH good fans. Harry took a deep breath in, wanting to hold it long as possible, so he wouldn't be in pain.