late mother

i saw another fanfic of harry, based on a late mother, so i thought i shud do one! enjoy, and the pic was found on capital FM if you wanna know the backstory. also sorry it's so short! 

Harry was getting ready for his tour, rehearsing backstage with his band. When he received a text from his Doctor. 

"I'm sorry that I have to be the one to tell you, but your Mother has passed due to an illness." the Doctor texted. Harry threw his phone on the ground. 

"No, no no no no no no nooo." Harry cried. Tears flooding his eyes. He dashed towards the bathroom, but before he could, Mitch grabbed his wrist. 

"Fuck off!!" Harry screamed, drawing the attention of all his other bandmates. He pulled his arm away again. "Fucking, let go of me!" Harry cried, tears rolling down his cheeks, Mitch let go of his wrist, and Harry ran to the bathroom. The band had stopped their instruments, and eyes were flooding with concern. Mitch was the first to follow Harry into the bathroom. 

He was met with the sound of crying in an open stall. 

"No no no no no no NO." Harry shouted. His cries echoing in the bathroom. 

"Harry? You okay? What happened?" Mitch asked, there was about 30 seconds of silence. 

"I'll b-be fine, j-just go r-rehearse o-or something" Harry said, more quietly now, choking back his tears. His voice cracked more than ever in the small sentence that he said. 

"Harry, it doesn't sound like your gonna be fine." Mitch replied, walking towards the open stall. He got no response, just more tears and sniffles. He opened the stall door all the way. Harry was crying, his head in his hands and knees to his chest. 

"J-just, go r-rehearse, I-I'll be f-f-fine." Harry cried. His hair was all messed up, and his pants were soaked with tears. 

"You're not gonna be fine. I know it, you've never cried this hard. I'm calling your mom." Mitch said, which he did not know... he would regret. He picked up his phone, unlocking it before Harry screamed. 

"YOU CAN'T SHE'S GONE." Mitch instantly regretted saying that, and started to rub Harry's back. Harry dug his head into his knees even deeper. Soaking his pants in tears once again. He took huge breaths, but couldn't hold back his tears. The more he tried not to think about it, he cried harder. 

"Harry, your gonna get too worked up, then your not gonna be able to sing tonight." Mitch said. 

"I don't w-wanna perform t-tonight." Harry cried. "Can't I j-just go h-home, a-and b-be with g-Gems?" Harry brought his head back up, after he heard a knock on the door. 

"You guys okay? We gotta go on in 5." Sarah shouted. No response came from inside, just crying. 

"Just go away, I-I'll be out in a minute." Harry said. He turned his bloodshot eyes to face Mitch. He took this as a sign to actually leave. Harry tried to stop crying and got up about 2 minutes after Mitch left. 

They finished the show, with some crying from Harry, but he was fine after about 2 months. Fans sent all their love, and Harry got a few weeks off. 

againnnnnn sorry for the shitty ending! but requests are open!! i hope you enjoyed and sorry it was super short. Thanks for reading, stay safe, wear your mask, wash ur hands, use sanitizer, and bye! P.S this is really just a super short one shot.