idk what to call this ( its not smut or anything though )

hey ya'll soooooo u know the breakdown chapter that I wrote, this is another one, but different. btw, 'This Town' by Niall Horan, sounds exactly like 'Little Things' by One Direction. I know he was in the band, and u can tell that he has the same style as he did when he was one direction. just thought that was cool, lol. ik they dont sound exactly the same, but there's a similarity. :P (boy x boy Mitch and Harry) *kissing warning?* 

Harry was on tour, he had just finished a show, but he thought he could've done better, and gave the fans more. He was pretty bummed backstage, all of his bandmates thought it was a great show.  

"what's the matter?" Mitch being the first one to notice how down he looked. 

"nothin" Harry lied. He didn't want everyone babying him, telling him it was a great show, and that he did great, when it was all just a stupid lie. 

"then why the long face." Mitch asked. 

"just, uhm..." Harry trailed off, not knowing an excuse for looking sad, other than the fact that he is sad. 

"yea?" Mitch said, reminding him he was still in a conversation. 

"i dunno" Harry said quickly. 

"i'm gonna head to the bathroom." Harry said, as he placed his cup down and walked out of the room, he found an empty dressing room, and decided to hide in there for a while. He thought to himself for a little, wondering why he did such a bad job, wondering why he couldn't be better, wondering why everyone was always telling him he was the person the world didn't deserve. 

of course I'm the person the world doesn't deserve, the world's too good for me. I could've done better, I could've talked to the fans more, I could've just sang the songs normally. Did the fans even like it? Did they even care that I'm wasting their money? They were promised a good show, not for a stupid, circus clown to run around a stage with his friends. Were they even my friends? Or were they just in it for the money? What if I just stayed in here, until they left. I bet they would never notice. I bet nobody would ever care to look for me, they would just leave, until they noticed they needed a money-maker. They would just put me on a stage, put me in a chair, in front of a camera, and ask me questions, questions I never approved of, questions I don't wanna answer. But they don't care, because it gets them money. I try, and I try, to give love, maybe so that somebody will love me back. The fans say they love me, but they only love me because their a fan, they only love me because I'm 'handsome' or 'beautiful' or because I produce music, or because I sing. I was gifted my voice, I've had it ever since I could remember, ever since I was born. I've been away from family for a long time, but I guess they never noticed I was gone. What if I started to work extra hours, just to do a better job? More rehearsals? What if- 

Harry's thoughts were interrupted by the door to his hiding spot opening. He didn't know how long he had been hiding. He hadn't noticed but tears were rolling down his face, and he was shaking, and he had curled up in a corner. The person who opened the door had come closer to him, sitting next to him in the corner. 

"what's with the tears?" They asked, wiping them away. 

"nothing." Harry lied again. 

"Harry." They said, Harry now recognized the man as his boyfriend, Mitch. 

"what?" Harry asked. 

"something's up." Mitch explained. Harry obviously knew something was up, because it was him. 

"yea, so?" Harry said, not wanting to tell him. He knew he was going to eventually have to, but he wanted to see if he could get out of it this time. 

"tell me." Mitch said, wiping away another tear. 

"why? It's not like you care." Harry said. 

"what? what do you mean 'i don't care.' Harry?" Mitch asked, planting a kiss on Harry's forehead. 

"because nobody does! everybody just uses me for money! I did a bad job on stage today, and I just wasted the fans money! managements gonna be mad, the fans are gonna be mad! and I'm just wasting your guys' time! You shouldn't have to be dragged to the bloody concert, just to play your guitar, when you could be playing it at home, away from me! And Every-" 

"hey,"  Mitch interrupted, placing a finger on Harry's lips. "Never away from you." Mitch said, before kissing Harry on his temple. 

"Yea, but I don't think anybody actually thinks about how I feel! When they say things in interviews, do they even think about the questions! I mean, the fans are great, but sometimes they just ask for too much! I love them an all of that, and I try my best to keep a happy face on, but when they get so demanding and so bossy, it's just annoying! I'm a normal human, just like everyone else! just because lot's of people know me, doesn't mean i shouldn't have a personal life! whenever I'm not in a happy mood during a performance, they always think somethings wrong, when really i'm just tired, or i'm not feeling great! but whenever I do bad, I  always think i'm wasting their money, or their just pretending to have a good time!." Harry cried. The whole time Mitch was just listening, which is nice. 

Harry wiped a tear from his face, then Mitch planted a kiss on Harry's cheek. 

"what was that for?" Harry asked. 

"can't I just kiss the person I love?" Mitch responded, giving him another kiss on his neck. 

"no." Harry joked, obviously feeling better. Mitch gave him another one, and Harry playfully pushed him away, causing Mitch to pull him closer into his lap. 

"no!" Harry laughed, pushing away from Mitch. Mitch took his hands, pinning them down, and giving Harry another kiss on his forehead. 

"you ready to come out now?" Mitch asked. 

"give me a good kiss." Harry said, as he smirked, not losing eye-contact with Mitch. Mitch forced Harry to sit in his lap, then pushed their lips together, with no hesitation to let Harry tongue into his mouth, making one big slobbery mess. When Harry was satisfied, he got up from Mitch's lap. 

"Thank you." Harry said, as he and Mitch exited the dressing room. Everyone greeted them, then Harry had a few drinks and got drunk. (lol) 

anyway, that's it. this was the first one i've ever written, just never posted it, bc, i didn't like it. I didn't do the introduction, or outro, sooo. im adding them now. if ya'll would like to request that's fine, but. thanks for reading, stay safe, wear a mask, and bye bye!