past trauma (heartbreak) pt.2

OKKKK. SO- i realllllyyyyyy likes the past trauma idea for some weird reason, sooo, i made a pt. 2, except this timeeee, Mitch is getting Harry to trust him. yes, like a dog. He's kinda making Harry learn to trust him, so like how you would train a dog to come to you, but Mitch is leavinggg, if that makes sense, you'll see! It's kinda fluff, idk what fluff means, someone pls tell me, to me it just means he's a softie. 

Harry and Mitch had recently gotten together, and Harry had some trust issues from his past breakup. Mitch figured, if he was patient with Harry, then Harry might trust him enough to not go everywhere with him. 

One day, Mitch thought of the idea of something sort of like therapy. Mitch would leave Harry in the bedroom, close the door, and leave for 5 minutes. They would do this everyday, adding 5 minutes each week. 

So it was the second week of doing this, and by now, Harry knew exactly what time, Mitch was planning on doing this. And he was dreading it. Harry hid on the third day of doing it, until Mitch tricked him that he was going to go to the store without him, which got Harry out of his hiding spot. 

It was now Monday, 3:00, and Mitch had taken Harry to the bedroom. (sounds really wrong I know, just ignore the dirty thoughts, haha.) 

"You ready? It's 10 minutes this week." Mitch informed. 

"No." Harry said sheepishly. 

"Why not love, you've been doing so good?" Mitch said. 

"what if you leave me?" Harry said, looking down. 

"I won't leave you, I'll be back in 10 minutes, you can watch the clock." Mitch said, pointing at the clock. 

"Ok, I'm going to leave the room, for 10 minutes, you just have to stay here, that's all." Mitch said, kissing Harry. 

"I don't like doing these." Harry said, grabbing Mitch's hand and playing with his fingers. 

"I know you don't, but I want you to trust me." Mitch explained. 

"Are you sure you won't leave me?" Harry asked. 

"Promise." Mitch said, taking Harry's hand and kissing it. "I'll be back." Mitch said, heading towards the door, and closing it once he was out. 

- Harry POV - 

Mitch had left, and now Harry was sitting criss-cross on the bed, staring at the door. HE knew this was gonna be the longest 10 minutes of his life. 

He sat on the bed, starting to have thoughts of doubt. 

what if he really did leave me? no, he said he would come back, he promised. promises can be broken though. mitch, please don't leave. he probably left. should i check? no. he needs me to trust him, i can trust him. right?  uhhhh, he probably left by now....

- Mitch POV - 

Harry had been doing so well. It had been 5 minutes, and he hasn't heard tears, or whining noises. He was sure Harry hadn't even moved. Mitch didn't know what to do, he was just sitting in front of their bedroom door.  (splinTeRs In mY knUCklES kNOckInG oN yoUr bedRooM doOR) 

He took out his phone, to see that there was only 3 minutes left of Harry's trust session thing (wtf would you call this?) 

- 3 minutes later - - NO ONES POV - 

Mitch entered the bedroom, opening the door just enough to peek his head out. 

"Mitch!" Harry shouted, jumping off the bed towards the door. 

"Hi baby." Mitch replied, opening the door all the way. 

"Told you I'd be back." Mitch said. Hugging Harry and kissing him all over. 

"Now can we watch 'The Notebook'??" Harry asked for the 17th time today. 

"Yes, now we can watch." Mitch replied. 

soooo they watched the notebook, and they enjoyed it. i can't get over this . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQBSaMi93M4 haha. i hope you enjoyed it as well, anddddddd, yea. thanks for reading, and stay safe, wear a mask, and bye byeeeeee.