exhaustion

so i was watching some harry styles moments on youtube, and then a vid that came up was when harry was singing kiwi, but changed the lyrics to "i'm exhausted, i'm exhausted." so, that's where i was inpsired, and enjoy!! 

Harry was in an interview with BBC Radio 1, he had a show tonight as well, and he could not sleep for the past 2 nights. Nick Grimshaw asked the next question, as every other interviewer should do. 

Harry couldn't focus on the question though, all he wanted was to sleep, but of all times he could have been sleeping, his body said to sleep now. Harry really tried to stay awake, and he pinched himself as a last resort. His eyes drooped down into his chest, eyelids becoming heavy. 

"Harry, how much sleep did you get last night?" Nick asked, noticing Harry's drooping eyes. 

"Hmm?" Harry responded, raising his eyebrows in a tired way, and lifting his head from his chest. 

"How much sleep did you get last night?" Nick repeated, signaling management to turn off the cameras, knowing his friend would fall asleep in about 2 minutes.

"Not much, but M'f-" Harry yawned, and continued his sentence. "M'fine." Harry continued. Nick gave management a questioning look and a thumbs up, to make sure the cameras were off. Once he did, Nick looked back at his friend, who was laid back in the chair with his chin to his chest. 

Nick got a blanket from the lounge couch, and put it around Harry's shoulders. He ignored the angry look on management's faces, he went into his dressing room, and left Harry to sleep on the chair until he woke up. 

- 45 minutes later - 

Harry woke up, and took the blanket off his shoulders. He walked towards the lounge, to find Nick sitting there on his phone. 

"Heyy!! Your up! How'd you sleep?" Nick asked. 

"Uhm, good. Why didn't you wake me up?" Harry responded, while asking a question. He rubbed his eyes and joined Nick on the couch. 

"Cause' you looked tired, and I would've felt bad if I woke you up and just told you, you had to do work instead of sleep." Nick answered. Then, Harry almost fell dead asleep on the couch again. Nick tapped Harry's shoulder to wake him up. 

"You can't stay here forever man, don't you have a show tonight?" Nick reminded him. Harry groaned and rubbed his forehead. 

"Yea I do,... Alright, I'm gonna head out, see you next time." Harry got up off the couch, and walked out of the studio. He called Mitch to tell him that he was gonna be at the venue in about 2 hours. 

- 4 hours later - 

The show was coming to an end, and Harry was outright DEAD. His legs ached, and he just wanted to drop onto the ground, and somehow end up in his bed to sleep. He didn't do as many dances as he did in shows, and he didn't interact with the fans as much. His stomach started to ache, but he ignored it, thinking it would go away. 

Harry finally came to the last song, and he walked over to Mitch, trying to cover up the fact that he wanted to close his eyes and sleep for the next 5 years. He did a funny dance for Mitch, and Mitch just laughed and looked down at his guitar. 

After his little interaction with Mitch, he sat down on the stairway to Sarah's drums. He leaned back, and told the crowd to sing, so he wouldn't have to. As they sung, Harry almost fell asleep on stage! But fans woke him up by cheering the last line of the song super loud. Mitch saw Harry basically fall asleep, so he knew it was gonna be a difficult night. 

Harry got up from the steps, and placed his microphone on the stand, pressing his stomach to soothe it. 

"Thank you everyone for coming tonight. I will see you all again soon! I love you all, thank you, goodbye!" Harry said, he went across the stage, and did his thank you's again. He came off stage and basically collapsed beside a wall, in the backstage hall (hehe) . He leaned against it, back to the wall and legs stretched out on the ground. (like the sitting position he was in during the falling music vid. haha.) 

Harry closed his eyes, and just wanted to sleep. He held his stomach, he thought it must be because he was exhausted. Mitch came out the door to his left, taking a sip of water before seeing Harry. 

"You look exhausted... Harry?" Mitch said. Harry had fallen asleep on the ground, not even noticing Mitch. Mitch kneeled down beside Harry, shaking him lightly so he would wake up, not knowing that Harry's stomach wasn't doing so great. 

Harry groaned, and brought his knees up to his chest. "What?" Harry asked, resting his head on his knees. 

"We gotta go back to the hotel, you can't stay here tonight, fans are gonna find you somehow, and literally attack you, and I can already see your way too exhausted to deal with them." Mitch said. He practically forced Harry to stand up, and put Harry's arm around his shoulder. Mitch walked towards the rest of the band. 

"What happened to Harry?" Clare asked, concerned to why he was having trouble walking

"He's burnt-out, hasn't got much sleep I presume." Mitch responded. "I'm gonna let him sleep on the bus, just until we get finished packing up. Harry?" Mitch looked at Harry, who was rubbing his eyes and yawning. "Harry, how much sleep did you actually get last night?" Mitch asked, he didn't want Harry to give a shitty answer like "8 hours" just so no one would worry about him. 

"Erm, I dunno. I went to sleep at like, 2." Harry answered. 

"2!? How come you were up so late!?" Clare asked. 

"I dunno, I couldn't sleep." Harry replied, yawning one more time, before his stomach became agitated once again. Harry bent over, holding his stomach and letting go of Mitch. He gagged, and his face became red, and his stomach tightened. 

Sarah grabbed a trash bin, and handed it to Mitch, who put it under Harry's mouth. Harry gagged once more, before emptying the contents of his stomach into the bin. This went on for about 5 minutes, before Harry set the bin down and walked to the bathroom to wash up, holding onto every piece of furniture on the way there. After about another 5 minutes he came out, and Mitch was there to help him again. 

"Harry are you sick?" Clare asked, he had thrown up, and was fatigued, of course she thought he was sick. Harry shrugged his shoulders. 

"I don't feel sick. Just tired." Harry replied. He yawned as Mitch made him sit down on a bench. 

"Drink some water." Mitch said. He handed Harry a bottle of water, and he drank it down slowly. When he was finished, Mitch helped him to the bus and let him sleep. He closed the curtain to Harry's bed, and finished packing up all of his instruments and such. 

okay, thanks for reading, again, sorry for the crappy ending!! i just don't know how to end stories. and the tiny picture is really funny, but thanks for reading, and bye!