sick at james' house (request)

uhh, another request. soo. also, thanks for requesting! i think this one will be really fun to write, considering that James and Harry are really good friends (JARRY???? THEY KISSED I MEAN-) enjoy!

Harry was visiting James' for the weekend, they were good friends anyways. 

It was Friday and Harry had gotten sick the day before and today, but he was sure he was gonna get better by tomorrow. (bruh, covidd) 

Harry packed up, he probably packed more than he needed to, but that was okay, because something always happened, and he always needed an extra outfit anyway. He also packed a tux, just because James had told him that he might need it. 

- saturday - 

oh, fuck. Harry thought. He definitely had a fever. Instead of getting better, he got worse, a lot worse. Yesterday had been minor, it was just some aching muscles and a funny stomach, but now it was both those things, with a migraine, the cold and hot feeling, and fatigue. 

Harry tried his best to get out of bed to get ready. He threw the warm blanket to the other side of the bed, the cold air touching his skin. He wrapped his arms around himself, searching for a shirt to put on, and some trousers. 

He went into his bathroom, grabbing his toothbrush and rinsing it, before adding toothpaste onto the small bristles, bending his head down, which hurt more than it usually did. He looked up at the mirror for the first time today, looking at his sweaty hair,  and flushed cheeks. great. He would have to shower before he went to James' house. 

- after showering (i don't think you want details of what he does in the shower) - 

Harry grabbed his towel, wrapping it around his waist. He looked better. He looked less sweaty, but his cheeks were still flushed. All of a sudden, it felt as if ice had just been dropped onto him. He quickly dried off before putting some warmer clothes on. 

oh shit. shit shit shit shit shit. Harry forgot about his part of fever. He rushed to the bathroom again, this time without the intention of cleaning up, in fact he was doing the opposite. He opened to toilet lid, emptying the contents of his stomach out. His stomach gave him a break, and Harry thought he was safe to get up, but once he moved more than 3 inches his stomach flipped. 

He grabbed onto the rim, gagging before another round of sick came up, his curls were falling in front of his forehead, but he could care less, he had just cut them anyway. 

his stomach did another flip, and Harry couldn't control it. (no control, no controoOooOl. yes i said that just to put that song in.) 

Harry was done for the time being, so he got up, flushing the toilet and washing his hands and face. His stomach was now in pain, but he figured he could just bring some fever medicine with him. 

He went downstairs to get some fever reducers, and to get going. Harry opened up a cabinet about the microwave, grabbing a bin full of different types of medicine. He found one that said 'fever' and grabbed a glass of water and two pills from the bottle. 

He took the pills, grabbing his keys from the countertop and locking the front door once he was out. He entered his car, turning the key and driving to James' house. (WAIT- LETS PRETEND THAT HE ACTUALLY BROUGHT HIS STUFF) 

 - at James' house - 

Harry knocked on his friends door, with a bag in his hand holding his stuff. The door handle moved a bit, before the whole door opened. 

"hey buddy!" James shouted, pulling Harry into a hug. Harry definitely enjoyed the hug, in fact, he hadn't been hugged in a long time. 

James moved aside to let Harry inside.