fever (again)

uh, i ran out of ideas, but i REALLY like writing abt harry. so i just decided to do another fever one! if you guys would like to request anything, requests are still open! just DM me, or comment. thanks for the votes btw! 

Harry had a day off in London, he was planning on just staying home, and watching some TV. then maybe going out to dinner. He invited his bandmates to stay at his house, just to watch the game this weekend. Sarah and Clare weren't interested, and they decided to just do some shopping. But Mitch and Adam had come over. 

Harry had already bought some drinks the day before, and now he was just waiting for Mitch and Adam to show up. 

- 1 hour later -

Both Mitch and Adam were at Harry's house, the game was starting in 45 minutes, and they were just talking about normal things. (idk know what you men talk about) Harry decided not to eat anything before the game, and he wasn't planning on eating anything during it either. His stomach was aching, and he tried his best not to show it, but Mitch and Adam noticed his hand on his stomach. 

It was 30 minutes until the game, and now Harry's stomach was worse and he had a headache. Harry thought he was just tired, so he said he was gonna take nap until the game started. 

"I'm a little tired, so I'm gonna take a nap on the couch, wake me up when the game starts yeah?" Harry said. 

"Okay. Sweet Dreams" Adam responded. Harry walked two steps toward the couch before Mitch called his name. 

"Harry!" Mitch shouted, making his head hurt a little bit more. 

"Yea?" Harry replied. 

"Can you come here for a sec?" Mitch asked. Harry walked towards Mitch until he was in front of him. Mitch placed a gentle hand on his forehead. 

"mmm" Harry mumbled, leaning into his hand. Mitch took it off his forehead. 

"your burning up! why didn't you say you had a fever?" Mitch exclaimed. Adam put a hand to Harry's forehead, as if he didn't believe Mitch. 

Mitch got up from his chair and asked Harry where the medicine was. 

"Cabinet above the fridge." harry said, the freezing cold starting to hit him, and he tried to warm up by rubbing his hands against his arms. 30 seconds later, Mitch had come back with 2 pills and a bottle of water. 

"Take it." Mitch said. Harry took the pills and swallowed them down with water. He went to the couch to take a nap, and to get a blanket. Mitch and Adam followed Harry, because the game was going to start soon, and because he was sick. 

They sat on the couch, Harry in the Middle of Mitch and Adam. Harry had a grey blanket covering him, with his head tilted onto Mitch's shoulder, already sleeping. 

"Is he sleeping?" Adam asked. Mitch turned his head, to find a lightly snoring Harry on his shoulder. 

"yea, should we wake him up before the game?" Mitch replied. 

"yeah, he wants to watch the game right?" 

"yeahhh." Mitch responded. 

Harry slept for another 25 minutes, until Mitch and Adam woke him up. 

"game's starting." Adam said gently, tapping Harry's forearm. Harry started to stir, and didn't move from Mitch's shoulder while waking up. He adjusted himself a little bit, and brought the blanket all the way up to his chin. 

The TV screen was filled by a green field. 

"Mm, I'm gonna get some painkillers, my head's killing me." Harry said, he got up from the couch, holding onto the walls for balance.