Fun Punishments

Obi-Wan pulled his head under his pillow to muffle whatever that kriffing noise was. He had no idea where it was coming from, but it had been keeping him awake for the past hour.

He sat up, rubbing a hand across his tired face. He narrowed his eyes, and swung his legs over the side of the bed, determined to find the source of the sound, and put an end to it.

Force, all he wanted to do was sleep.

As he walked down the hall, he began to make out actual words.

"Strangers waiting! Up and down the boulevard!" sang a very familiar voice.

"Oh no," he said to himself.

"Their shadows... searching in the niiiiight!" continued another familiar voice.

"Oh, Force no."

He now knew exactly what the noise was, and where it was coming from. He began jogging to the Mess Hall, quickly picking up the pace and sprinting.

And there they were.

Anakin and Ahsoka were each standing on top of a table next to one another, brooms pulled up to their faces as pretend microphones. They were not singing... screaming was a better word for it.

"Steetlights, people! Living just to find emotion!" Anakin shouted.

"Hiding somewhere in the NIIIIGHT!" Ahsoka shouted right back.

"Don't stop belieeeving! Hold on to that feeeeeliiiiing! Streetlight, peopleeeee! Don't stop belieeving!" they continued in unison.

"Hold ooooon!" Ahsoka sang, breaking off into her own part.

"Streetlight, peopleeee!" Anakin's voice echoed. They were both jumping up and down, lifting their respective brooms every few minutes for a more dramatic performance.

"Don't stop belieeeeving! Hold on to that feeeelinggg!" They each pushed their own brooms in front of one another's face, creating an 'x' shape over the two tables.

"Streetlight peopleeee! Don't stop!" They reached down to take one another's hand, lifted their linked arms up, and lowered themselves for a deep bow in front of an imaginary audience.

"THANK YOU CORUSCANT!" Anakin yelled. Ahsoka stood next to him, blowing imaginary kisses to the fake crowd.

They both jumped when they heard the clapping.

Obi-Wan's slow, annoyed clapping.

They whipped around, eyes wide.

"When you two were put on Mess Hall duty for starting a food fight, I believe that it was intended to be a punishment. Not a CONCERT!" Obi-Wan scolded, his exhausted eyes blinking rapidly as he spoke. "W-why? Just why?"

"Er... why not?" Anakin suggested.

"If we're both in trouble, why not make it fun!" Ahsoka added. Anakin nodded in agreement.

"I'm glad you two had your fun... you're on Mess Hall Duty for the next five rotations. Now, GO TO BED!" he yelled, turning on his heel and exiting.

Ahsoka and Anakin struggled to stifle their laughter as they hopped off of the tables. They high fived without even looking at one another.

"Goodnight, Coruscant!" Ahsoka whisper yelled as they exited the Mess Hall.

This may or may not be based on a true story of my brother and me...

HAPPY LAST DAY OF 2020 

PRAYING THAT 2021 IS BETTER!!

Have a great day, and leave ideas if ya want!