Thanksgiving

"And now, I think it would be appropriate for everyone to give an example of something that you are thankful for," Obi-Wan said.

"Go around in a circle, we will. Start us off, please, Obi-Wan," Yoda began.

"I am thankful for the Force. I am grateful for its allowance of us Jedi to use it," he answered. He turned to face Anakin with a look that clearly said 'your turn'.

"Er... I am also thankful for the Force," he echoed nervously. "It is very helpful... during duels... and things." He desperately tried to keep his mental shields up as the thoughts of the real things he was thankful for swam around in his head. Padme, Obi-Wan, Ahsoka...

"Well, I am thankful for the code. Without it, this order would fall apart," Mace Windu finished, looking to the next person.

Anakin began to zone out as Master Plo Koon spoke about his clone troopers. He almost didn't even notice when Yoda dismissed them all.

As he exited the room, a little hand grabbed at his sleeve, its owner laughing hysterically.

"Wow, Master," Ahsoka giggled. "'The Force?'" 

"What!? I couldn't think of anything else!" Anakin exclaimed, his pace quickening. Him and Ahsoka were going to be late for Padme's if they didn't hurry up.

"That's stupid," she commented. "How long til we should be able to get out of here?" she whispered, standing on her tiptoes to reach Anakin's ear.

"We can slip out that back door," Anakin breathed  back, pointing.

"Alright."

The two of them scurried out of the building, and found themselves at Padme Amidala's apartment in minutes.

"Happy Thanksgiving!" Padme cried cheerfully. She wrapped her arms around Ahsoka, and stood on her tiptoes to peck Anakin on the lips. "Dinner's just about ready. I hope you two weren't too bored today before coming here," she said brightly.

"Oh, I was bored. Anakin, however, had a lovely meeting with the council," Ahsoka joked, hopping up to sit on the counter. Anakin tossed a smirk back at her from where he was standing behind the stove, stirring something in a gray pot.

"Ani, could you just turn down the heat when it starts bubbling? I have to take this call," Padme said, quickly shuffling off to her bedroom.

"Well, I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing," Anakin muttered. "Hey, Snips. Taste this!" he suggested, placing a spoonful of the berry-like mixture in front of her face.

Ahsoka cocked her head to the side, rolling her eyes at him.

"I'm a carnivore, genius," she chuckled, pushing the spoon over to his own face. 

"Right," he replied, licking the spoon. "Tastes pretty good, but I could use a second opinion! Open up!" he sang. Ahsoka jumped down off of the counter as Anakin chased her around the living room, giggling as he waved the spoon in front of her mouth.

Suddenly, loud popping noise echoed from the pot on the stove.

"Kriff!" Anakin cursed, rushing over to turn the heat off.

"How bad is it?" Ahsoka asked.

"Well... it's all goopy now. Padme's gonna kill me," he mumbled. As if on cue, the Senator exited her room, here eyebrows raised.

"What happened?"

"Anakin turned your berries into goop!" Ahsoka accused, laughing. Padme shook her head.

"One job, Ani, one job," she murmured, smiling a little.

"... sorry."

About fifteen minutes later, the three of them sat around the table, holding hands as they repeated the conversation that Anakin had had with the council just a bit earlier that day.

"I'm thankful for the family that I have in you two, and... the Force," Ahsoka joked, earning an eye roll from her Master.

"I am thankful for my wonderful husband, Anakin Skywalker, my friend, Ahsoka Tano, and their selfless actions of putting themselves on the front lines time and time again for our Republic," Padme responded.

Anakin was visibly much calmer than he had been with the council as he spoke.

"I am thankful for the most amazing and beautiful wife that anyone could ask for- Padme Amidala, and the funniest, most caring, and snippiest Padawan and sister- Ahsoka Tano.

"Let's eat!" Ahsoka cheered, digging into her meat.

Anakin smiled. He was so thankful for his family.

Mando spoilerssss

ARE YOU KIDDING ME THIS WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVERRR ANDJHBJHBHBJHB I LOVED I LOVED IT I LOVED IT AHSOKA IS FREAKING AMAZING EVEN THOUGH HER LEKKU IS TOO SHORT I DONT CARE I LOVE HER WITH ALL MY HEART AND HER REFERANCING ANAKIN BROKE ME AND HER TALKING ABOUT THRAWN GOT ME HYOED AND EVERY INTERACTION WITH GROGU WAS AMAZINGGGG UGHHH THANK YOU DAVE FILONI WE DONT DESERVE YOU. THIS EPISODE WAS EVERYTHING