Little and Big

headcanon monday lovelies!! guys i'm just realizing how inactive i've been asdfjksdjs i've actually had plans for the first time in months and my introverted ass had to get up off the couch for once

"And, you're done," Anakin said, pulling the last of Ahsoka's beads from the string behind her head.

It was traditional for a master to rebraid their padawan's hair each morning, so they made due as best they could without real hair. They also made time to 'unbraid' Ahsoka's beads together each night, which was not quite usual- they both just enjoyed spending time together.

"Thanks, Master," she said sleepily, pulling her covers over herself and laying down on her pillow.

"Of course," Anakin replied, matching her smile with a tired one of his own.

He squeezed her shoulder, standing up from the bed to switch the lights off. He then leaned down to turn Ahsoka's lightsaber night light on ("I'm not scared of the dark! I just... think the night light's cool!")

He padded back over to her bed, and Ahsoka smiled when she felt the mattress dip beside her waist. Sometimes he left after their unbraiding sessions, but tonight was her favorite type of night- the nights when he would sit next to her, rub her back, tell her a story... it was always nice.

He worked his fingers back and forth across her shoulders, applying significantly less pressure with his mechanical hand as to not break any bones.

Ahsoka purred happily into her pillow, making Anakin laugh as he gently massaged her neck.

"Goodnight, my reckless little one," he whispered after a few moments, brushing a finger over the space where her padawan beads would swing after Anakin restrung them for her tomorrow during breakfast.

"Goodnight, my reckless big one," she giggled back, squirming away from his fingers as they tickled the sensitive appendage of her lekku.

Anakin froze, not even realizing that he was making a face until Ahsoka's giggling increased noticeably. She turned her head fully into her pillow to muffle the sound as Anakin attacked her sides with his fingers until she was practically shrieking with laughter.

He stopped tormenting her after a few minutes, finally giving her a chance to breathe. He scooted up to the top of her bed, back against the wall with his leg beside her as an unspoken invitation, which she happily accepted as she laid her head down on his thigh.

"'Reckless big one?'" Anakin repeated in a tone that only made Ahsoka's quiet laughter grow.

"My reckless big one," she corrected.

"Oh, excuse me," Anakin replied, lifting his hands in the air in mock-surrender. She smiled, reaching up to hold his flesh hand as he brought it back down.

"Where'd you get this one?" she asked, tracing her fingers lightly over a scar on his palm. 

Anakin inhaled deeply, jumping into a story of one fateful day when he was still trying to get to know the 501st, and a game of Truth or Dare had gotten out of hand...

He didn't get very far into it before his padawan was asleep in his lap.

"Goodnight, Snips," he whispered, kissing his palm, and pressing it to her forehead. He really should go back to his own quarters, but he didn't want to jostle Ahsoka into waking up.

She was happy he was still there in the morning.

ok so i'm on the episode of avatar with leaves from the vine aND IT MADE ME CRY BC I LOVE UNCLE IROH SO MUCH CUZ HE JEST HAS THE BIGGEST HEART AND ZUKO IS SO MEAN TO HIM AND AHHHH IM SO SCARED THAT HES GONNA DIE BUT NO ONE SPOIL ANYTHING OR IM GONNA COME FOR YOUR KNEECAPS

also i just watched luca last night and i rly didn't think it was that sad... 

very gay though

ok have a nice day!!