Voorpak

request from wandascloud! this is what i'm using as the equivalent of a dog for star wars bc i'm not really sure what that actually is???

"Please, they're only five credits!" Ahsoka whined, tugging on her master's hand. "We have to get one, just look—they're so cute!"

"And they're so cheap that they're probably full of diseases, which means medical bills that I'm going to have to pay for," he replied. "Not going to happen."

"But don't you have rich... friends?" she asked.

"Do I, now? Like who?" he prompted, arms crossed over his chest.

"Padm—"

"Alright, alright, it doesn't matter. You're not getting a voorpak, and that's the end of this discussion. We have to get back to the ship."

"I have to go to the fresher though."

"And why didn't you say something earlier? When I asked?"

"Because I didn't have to go then."

"Okay, fine. Be quick, we're waiting on you."

"Will do, Master," she whispered to herself as he walked off, glancing over at the crate of voorpaks.
"Will do."

————————————————

"Quiet," Ahsoka hissed, tucking the creature further under her cloak. "You're going to give us away."

She stroked the fur along the animal's back as she entered her quarters, taking the click of Anakin's door to mean that she was finally in the clear.

"Night, Master!" she called for good measure, sprinting over to her hamper to dispose of her dirty cloak.

She heard a muffled, "G'night," from the other side of the wall and pumped a fist in the air.

"You have to stay quiet, little guy, alright? I'm positive that I can get Anakin to let me keep you if you at least let him sleep through the night," she whispered, tickling the space between the voorpak's ears in the same way that Anakin always did to her montrals.

It let out a quiet trill at that, eyes drooping slightly. Ahsoka repeated the motion, encouraging the creature to fall closer and closer to sleep.

"Goodnight, little voorpak. We'll have to think of a name for you in the morning."

————————————————

"Ahsoka!"

She shot up from her spot on the floor at the sound of her master's voice because force, he sounded angry.

"Coming!" she answered, scrambling out of her room and over to his, preparing herself for the worst when—

The voorpak!

She'd completely forgotten. With Anakin's tone and the little creature missing, it didn't take much for her to put the pieces together.

"Morning, Master," she said shyly, stepping through his open door to find him dressed in the first layer of his robes with... the voorpak attached to his ankle.

"Why is there a voorpak chewing on my pants?" he asked, arms crossed with a mildly amused expression on his face.

"Must have followed us onto the ship yesterday," Ahsoka lied, shrugging her shoulders. "He's cute though, isn't he?"

"Yes and, by any chance, do you still have those credits that I gave you the other day from when you wanted ice cream? I recall telling you to keep the change which was about five credits," he retorted, clearly enjoying this far more than he should.

"I think I may have left it somewhere on... y'know... one of our missions," she continued slowly.

"By 'somewhere' do you mean in the possession of the woman selling the voorpaks on Pantora?" he asked, cocking his head to the side with his best unimpressed face.

"Maybe."

"Ahsoka," he said sternly, raising his eyebrows at her.

"Yes, okay, fine," she sighed frustratedly. "I bought one, b-but I can take care of it, I promise—I'll show you!"

Anakin's gaze fell down to his feet, watching with what Ahsoka was certain was the slightest hint of a smile as the voorpak licked his ankle.

He sighed, meeting his padawan's pleading, big, blue eyes again—the ones that he could never say no to.

"It is kind of cute..."

i'm moving tomorrow and starting school in like a week and i want to die 😃

(this website is the only thing that can get me through this ily guys)

bad batch spoilers below ohhhh BOY

u n d e r w h e l m i n g .

i'm sorry but it was. what was that finale. it wouldn't have been so bad if they hadn't hyped up how "emotional" and "sad" it was supposed to be beforehand!! like no fans said that the finale had to be this HUGE thing with a big cliffhanger BUT THE PEOPLE WHO WORKED ON THE SHOW LITERALLY TOLD US IT WOULD BE.

AHHHHHH i'm sorry cuz i don't mean to sound ungrateful but i'm just confused ig?? like did they have a different ending originally? cuz that's what it feels like

ALSO WHERE ARE ECHOS LINES OH MY  G O  S  H