Jedi: Infinity War

2 in a day, and both crossovers! Probably the only crossovers I'll do, but lmk if ya want more and I'll write them!

"There was no other way..." Obi-Wan whispered, sadly shaking his head.

Anakin's heart dropped into his stomach as his best friend- his brother -disappeared into ashes. For the first time in a very long time, he was speechless.

He made to walk over to investigate (or mourn) what was left of the man who had raised him. However, he was stopped when he heard a scared voice call out his name. Judging by the name they used, it could only have been one certain person...

"Skyguy," she said, looking around helplessly. Anakin turned around quickly. "I don't feel so good."

"Y-you're alright," Anakin said numbly, unable to process that he could possibly lose both his brother and his sister in the same day.

"I don't know what's happening," she continued, her eyes wide with fear. 

An expression of pure terror covered her face, an expression that Anakin knew would haunt him for years, whether she faded away or not.

"I don't-" She stumbled forward and fell frantically into his arms. "Save me, save me!" she pleaded, tears beginning to shower down her face as she clung on to her brother for dear life.

Anakin didn't know what to do. He didn't know what he could do.

"I don't wanna go," she cried, hugging Anakin even tighter. "I don't wanna go, Anakin, please."

His mind was blank. There was no way to save her. No way to comfort her. She knew she was dying. All he could do was hold on to her for as long as he could.

"Please, I don't wanna go. I don't wanna go," she repeated, her voice cracking as the tears slipped loosely down her face.

"And if you died, I feel like that's on me." Anakin's words echoed in Ahsoka's head.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, fading away.

Anakin grabbed at the dusty remains of his Padawan. 

"Snips... no," Anakin said breathlessly, his whole body numb. He felt hollow inside.

His brother.

Gone

His sister.

Gone

He cradled his head in his hands. 

"No," he began to what was left of his Snips. "I'm sorry."

Snips got snapped 😳

Have a great night! Leave ideas if ya want :)

Also, this is NUMER ONE IN AHSOKATANO RIGHT NOW THAT'S SO COOL. It probably won't be by tomorrow, but THANK YOU ALL FOR THAT for now <3