traitor

dedicating this one to Ferb_Is_Sexy! thank you for all your comments <3

(just putting it out there that ik this song is supposed to be interpreted in a romantic way, but that is NOT how i intended this chapter to be)

"Ew," Ahsoka commented the moment that Anakin entered their shared quarters.

"Excuse me?" he asked, not looking quite as offended as he should have at her comment. In fact- he was smiling.

"You smell like... flowers and stuff. It's gross."

"How can you smell me from all the way over there?"

"Togruta thing," she replied with a smirk. "Smells are just... stronger. More meaningful."

"Is that why you always sleep with my pillow when I'm away?" Anakin chuckled, strolling over to the sink to fill a glass of water.

Ahsoka looked down at the table, lekku darkening.

"It's okay, I'm just teasing."

She looked back up, another smirk on her face.

 "I wonder what it's like having to be like... two inches away from a person to smell that they're wearing perfume."

"I am not wearing perfume!"

"You're wearing someone's perfume."

Anakin rolled his eyes, sipping at his water.

"Smells like Senator Amidala."

Before her master could reply, she was up and out of her seat, striding over to her room while trying her absolute hardest not to laugh out loud.

________________________________

It was the first of many conversations like that.

Time and time again, Ahsoka confided in him with all her secrets about the emotions that she was not supposed to feel as a Jedi, her crush on Lux, her attachments...

She talked to him with the hope that one day he would realize that he could trust her too.

He never did.

She finally asked him one day, but he refused to admit that she was correct about him and Padmè.

No matter how much he loved her, he had decided that he could never trust her with his biggest secret.

________________________________

"Help me save Padmè. I can't live without her."

________________________________

I could have helped you if you just trusted me.

You said you trusted me.

You lied.

What about me?

I always stood by you, Anakin.

Why.

_________________________________

"I would never let anyone hurt you Ahsoka, never!"

Then you will die.

angst. enjoy. the. angst.

bad batch spoilers below

WRECKER NO OH MY GOSH PLEASE NO IM GONNA CRY PLEASE JUST BE OKAY WTF

ECHO HAS MY WHOLE HEART WITH HIS FRICKEN DAD JOKES I WAS HOWLING SKJDJSOJD

WHO TF IS THE PERSON AT THE END-