Modern

Request from CAW15020

We changin things up a bit for this one...

"Why are you mad at me?" Anakin asked, nudging his sister in the side. She glared at him.

"Your bad reputation gave me a bad reputation. During attendance in every single class they saw my last name and were like, 'Skywalker's sister?'" she rambled. "And then they would give me this horrible look, and sigh dramatically. And then- what's so funny?!" she exclaimed as Anakin interrupted her with his laughter.

He waved his hands in the air, motioning for her to continue on.

"No, now I don't want to talk to you anymore," she declared, turning her back on him and crossing her arms.

"Come on, Snips. I'm sorry for laughing."

"No you're not. You don't even care."

"Yes I do! Rex, Ben, and Jesse are all outside carving words into trees. I ditched them to come walk you to class. If that doesn't say 'I care about you', then I don't know what does," he replied.

Ahsoka kept her head turned away from him, sticking her nose up in the air.

"Ugh, you stubborn little brat," he muttered, tugging on her silvery, dyed hair to get her to turn around. 

She finally faced him, making a show of pretending to zip her lips shut.

"The only reason I was laughing was because the teachers were right," he explained.

"Excuse me?" she replied.

"You're just as much trouble as I am!" he laughed.

"No, I am not!"

"Uh, yes you are!" Anakin countered. "I've told all my friends about your antics. They were so excited for you to get to high school and spice things up once I left"

"All your friends?!"

"Yeah, so?"

"Anakin, that's practically the whole school!"

"Come on, I'm not that popular."

"Oh, yes you are. You are such a people pleaser. Like walking me to class, for instance. I know that you really only do it because Padme thinks it's cute that you're good with your little sister," Ahsoka grumbled. "Speaking of which, are you guys dating again or not? I can't keep up with your stupid on-again-off-again relationship."

"Currently an off-again," Anakin muttered bitterly.

"Ahh, so that's why you're walking me to class. You're trying to attract her to you," Ahsoka retorted, rolling her eyes as Anakin high-fived his friends, Fives and Echo- the twins.

"Not true," he responded. "It is my duty as your big brother to make sure you get around your new school safely."

"And to make sure that every teacher thinks that I'm going to set off the fire alarm because I'm bored."

"Hey, that was one time."

"Still happened....Ooh look! There's Padme! You have to be nicer to me now," Ahsoka teased, pointing at the brunette across the hall from them. Anakin avoided her gaze, stopping at the door of Ahsoka's classroom.

"Be quiet, or she'll-"

"Hey, Padme!" Ahsoka called. "How was your debate yesterday?"

"Oh, it went really well! I won!" she replied, smiling brightly at Ahsoka, who she had come to love as her own little sister.

"Congrats!"

"Thank you. Oh! Um.... hi, Anakin," Padme began, a slight glare on her face.

"Padme," he greeted, nodding his head. "If you'll excuse us."

She nodded in return.

"You little bit-"

"Revenge," Ahsoka sang. "You embarrassed me for all my teachers, I embarrass you in front of your... female... friend."

Anakin sighed. A mischievous grin took over his face.

He leaned, down and hugged his sister, pressing a firm kiss to her cheek. Ahsoka wriggled in his arms as her classmates sniggered at the sight.

"I'll come back and pick you up in 45 minutes, okay?" he said in a baby voice.

"Anakin, what the-"

"I looove you," he continued, finally letting go of her.

Ahsoka shoved him away, marching to her desk, cheeks inflamed. She sat down next to a dark-haired boy who Anakin had recalled her having a crush on, absolutely mortified.

What was his name again? Nyx? he thought to himself.

"Revenge," he mouthed to her as he left.

Ahsoka stuffed her head into her desktop.

Okay, okay, okay

We need to talk about wandavison (spooooiiiiileerssss)

Oh, Marvel. You know how to make me obsess over a story. This show is soooo well written.

It was so satisfying to see everything just clicking RIGHT INTO PLACE

ALSO DARCY! I LOVE HER! (Darcy and Loki, especially Loki, carried the dark world)(Loki is my favorite marvel character and if you don't love him then you're wrong)

Dead vision scared the living daylights out of me. Just like me, I bet you all "didn't see that coming" (rip pietro 😪)

Freaked me out! And we know who beekeeper is so that's fun!

Only thing bad abt this episode was that there was NO THEME SONG BOOOOO. I love to blast the new theme song around my house each week, but I guess I'll just use the other three.

So excited for next week's episode!