good 4 u

dedicating this one to KateBishop2021! ty for all your comments!

The sound of his troops marching up the steps of the temple was nothing in comparison to the screaming thoughts running through Anakin's mind.

He had always, always been there for his family when they needed him most.

And what had he gotten in return?

Nothing good.

He'd saved Obi-Wan's life numerous times, and yet, he'd ignored his dreams about his mother, and faked his own death and lied to him.

Padmè was the one who was going to die if he didn't do what he was doing right now, so it didn't exactly matter how she had betrayed him in the past- all that time she spent with Clovis.

Though, part of him (the part that he refused to admit was still Anakin) was more afraid for her safety than jealous. He would be afraid if anyone was left alone with that disgusting man.

He nearly laughed as he thought of the amount of time and energy he had spent trying to save Ahsoka from execution.

What had been the point of any of that? All she did was walk away from him immediately after, hardly even thanking him.

(Anakin knew why it had been worth it. Vader did not.)

Why had he even tried?

(To keep her alive was all that he had wanted. It didn't matter where she was or who she was with- as long as she was okay.)

He'd saved her life. She'd walked away from him. 

And then she came back, but it wasn't her

She'd brushed him off, pushed him aside and pretended as if she didn't know how much he had missed her.

"Another time," she'd said. They would catch up another time.

How many 'another time's' was he going to have to wait for? How many more times would he have to save someone only for them to walk out of his life and betray him?

He'd had enough.

Anakin Skywalker was done.

Vader raged.

"Master Skywalker, there are too many of them, what are we going to do?"

today's mood: being angry bc wHY DO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WRITE/DRAW MY NOTPS HAVE TO BE SO GOOD AT IT 😭😭