Injury Part 2

anxiety_banana requested this a few weeks ago i think so ig i'm finally gonna get around to it :) summary of the first part: ahsoka had to get her leg amputated after a speeder accident

No matter how hard she tried to adapt, Ahsoka felt like she would never get the hang of her prosthetic leg. Every time she attempted to walk on her own and wound up on the floor she felt horrible as she thought of how much time and effort Anakin had put into making it for her.

Her doctors insisted that it was supposed to take awhile for her to get the hang of it, even as Anakin continuously asked them if there was anything he could do to improve it for better results.

Her hands were wrapped tightly around his arm as she limped along the sidewalk outside of the hospital, leaning heavily against her master.

"I'm so sorry. If I changed the wiring in the calf part it might increase the-"

"Stop," Ahsoka said between heavy breaths as she shifted her weight onto her flesh leg, leaning up against Anakin for a moment to catch her breath. "You built me... a prosthetic... with better... quality than... any other in the... whole region. It's not... your fault."

"I just wish there was something I could do," he said.

"Master... I am literally... leaning my entire... weight on you right now... what the... kriff else... could you do?"

Anakin laughed and shook his head as he looked down at her, head pressed against his ribs as she coughed out little laughs.

"Ready to go back in now?"

She nodded, closing her eyes for a moment.

"Want me to carry you?"

"No... I've got to get the..." she pushed herself off of him, tipping for a moment before grabbing hold of the arm he held out for her, "hang of this."

"I believe in you," he quipped as she hobbled towards the door. She nodded in acknowledgement, unable to speak as she used all her energy to walk with her prosthetic.

She practically collapsed into the doors as they arrived, and Anakin quickly scooped her up into his arms, walking toward the elevator as she panted.

"Nice work today, Snips," he said, running a hand over her montrals. She squirmed her head at the feeling, letting out a little laugh as the elevator doors closed.

"I'll do... even better tomorrow," she decided with a nod of her head as they began to rise. Anakin chuckled as the doors opened again. He stepped out, lookin down at her to wink and whisper,

"That's my girl."

me: knows internet safety and that i should never talk to strangers online

also me: desperately wanting to do a zoom call with my wattpad friends so we can all watch bad batch together 

bad batch spoilers belowwww

NOT THIS WHOLE EPISODE JUST BEING HUNTER LEARNING HOW TO BE A DAD-