||Chapter 1!!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

You know, it's not everyday, when the future of the world is entrusted upon you. Especially when you, and your class are the nobody's of the school, and by the "nobody's" I mean the nobody's no one wants to be...Of course, who wants to be in our position? Kill our teacher by the end of next year, or let everything we know perish. Obviously if I had the choice...

"Sorry I'm late sir!"

"That's quite alright Y/n, you're actually on time today, we're just about to take attendance."

I beam and make brief eye-contact with Nagisa, who smiled at me,

"Awesome!" I exclaimed.

I wouldn't have chosen to be apart of the assassination classroom either...

"Now then...let's get started. Student on duty, on your command."

Nagisa stood up as I reached my seat,

"S-stand!" Nagisa told the class.

The whole class got up and pointed their weapons at him. They all set up their aim, I was going to join them, but unfortunately I...couldn't find my hand gun...

"Attention!"

'Oh geez, where the hell did I put it??'

"Now!"

The class started open firing at the teacher while I scrambled for my gun.

"Good morning." Our teacher said as he dodged my classes bullets effortlessly, "Fire all you like, I'll just take attendance."

I started to tear up as I could not find my gun anywhere. Name after name, the teacher finally got to me,

"Y/n?"

I stood straight up, "Here sir!"

"Looking for your gun again I see, check your backpack."

I nodded firmly as the class opened fired all around me and low and behold there it was. I beamed,

"Found it!"

"Excellent!" He cheered.

I started open firing at him as well. I found myself having a blast...literally...but of course all good things must come to an end...Soon we ran out of bullets and he finished attendance.

"Alright. No tardies. Excellent!" Our monster teacher praised, "That makes me very happy."

"He's too fast..." Nakamura commented out of breath.

"I definitely agree..." I nodded just as out of breath, "This is all too hard!"

"Too bad. Not a single bullet hit its mark today, either..." Our teacher said with his stupid smiling face.

I huffed and blew a strand of hair out of my face,

"Methods that rely on sheer numbers lack any individual thought..." He told us, "Line of sight, barrel position, finger movement...each of these is far too simple. You've got to be more inventive! Otherwise...you'll never be able to kill me at my max speed of Mach 20." He told us

"But like, see..." Hiroto spoke up.

I looked over at him. He's really cute, I'd probably have a crush on him if I didn't already-

"No way did you seriously dodge all of those!" Hiroto exclaimed

"I mean, these are just BBs." Sugino said holding up a bb, "You coulda just stood there grittin' your teeth as they hit you."

The class agreed making their voices known. I took a BB out of my gun and inspected it my hand.

"Gather up the BBs and hand them over." Sensei told us, "I told you: These maybe harmless to you..."

He shot his arm off causing me to jump a bit in shock. He definitely caught me by surprise, along with the rest of the class.

"...but they're special anti-me BBs. Developed by the government. If one hits me, it can slice through my cells like they were tofu." he explained.

I stared at his wringling appendix on the floor in disgust.

"Of course, they regenerate a few seconds later." He said grabbing my attention again.

His arm grew back just as he had said,

"Then again, you could end up shooting your eyes out. No shooting in the classroom unless your trying to kill me." He instructed.

His grin got wider and his face turned striped yellow and green,

"I do hope you can kill me- before graduation, that is." He said all to cocky.

I rolled my eyes at his comment,

"Now then, let's put away the guns and BBs and start on our work.

I groaned a bit as the class shuffled to start cleaning the probably thousands of BBs on the floor. I turned back and accidently bumped into someone, it was Nagisa. I felt my face heat up,

"Sorry Nagisa!" I exclaimed.

He smiled at me and said, "It's all good Y/n!"

My face heated up more, I quickly moved away from him and started picking up the BBs off the floor. Nagisa crouched down beside me, and started helping as well. I couldn't help, but steal glances at him the whole time, but who could really blame me?

On second thought...there are a few things  that make  being in AssClass, just a little more bearable. After all, we'll only be here for one year, one way or another, so what's the worst that could happen?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's Chapter 1! Hope it's not too long...I'm tryna hurry and get to the good parts lmao...