||Chapter 31!!||

~Previously on 'Second Place in Chapter 30~

So after taking Finals Y/n, for the first time in a long while, she actually got really good grades on her exams. And of course E-Class won their bet against A-class, menacing they were going to go on the class trip reserved for A-class. Also 7 students were going to shoot of Koro Sensei's tentacles. The class is planning on cashing in their tentacle prize on their class trip. After school's let out, Y/n decides to walk with Nagisa. She works up the courage to hold his hand, and try to confess to him. Unfortunately they're interrupted yet again, which makes Y/n upset. When Y/n is walking home with Karma she tells him what happens and he basically motivates her to try and confess again. Now that Y/n's fired up she's planning on confessing to Nagisa on the Island.

||Y/n's p.o.v||

One week left until it's time for my confession, and the trip, and I can proudly say!!!! That I have called Nagisa a total of 35 times and hung up every time I heard the first dial tone... Oh brother, how am I going to do this?!

I sighed as I aimed my gun at the fake target and was getting ready to shoot, 'If I can't even manage to call Nagisa, how on earth am I going to be able to confess?!? No!! That's the type of attitude that will never get me a chance with Nagisa!! I have to stay calm and just-'

    "Hey Y/n-" Nagisa said startling me.

I jumped, dropping my gun,

    "N-Nagisa!! You scared the crap out of me!!! Don't just go around sneaking up on young innocent girls!!!" I tell him in a rush.

    "S-sorry about that." he told me.

I could feel my face's temperature rising, and fast. I quickly bent down ant went to grab my gun, but as I did, my hand touched his. I quickly swiped my hand away from his and looked at him. He was kind of blushing too, which I didn't like,

"S-sorry!"  I panicked, trying to move away from him, but only ended up falling back.

    "Whoa Y/n, you've got to be more careful, your ankle just healed." he told me, holding out his hand to me.

I looked up at him then at his hand before I realized how dumb I was being. I sighed to recollected myself and I let him help me up,

    "You okay?" He asked.

I nodded solemnly,

    "Yea...just never sneak up on me again...I was scared for my life..." I deadpanned.

    "R-right...my bad." He said quickly, "I just wanted to say-"

    "-He's here as a special instructor for the summer." Mr. Karsuma said suddenly, cutting off Nagisa, "He'll give us tips on our strategy from a pro's perspective."

I looked over and there was a very familiar looking guy. It took me a moment to realize who he was, but when I did I perked up,

    "Oh it's that monochrome guy from before!" I exclaimed.

    "Actually I think that his name is Lovro..." Nagisa corrected me.

I quickly shushed him, "Whatever, close enough Nagisa!" I tell him.

    "Rest one day and your fingers and arms forget about killing." He said menacingly, "If you don't want to flunk out, hurry up and get changed!" He told Professor Bitch.

    "Yes absolutely!" She exclaimed hopping out her chair and running off.

I got the chills,

    "Man that guy is intimidating..." I commented

    "Thank you for your cooperation." Mr. Karasuma told Monochrome- I mean Loverow or whatever.

The training commenced once again, and we were all doing target practice. I even got praised AND corrected my Mr. Lovro!! He scared the crap out of me, sneaking up on me, which is why I got corrected, but all in all he wasn't that bad! While I was doing more target practice, I noticed that Nagisa was no where in sight. I turned back a little and saw him talking with Mr. Lovro. I wondered what they were talking about...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Today I'll be posting on Friday since I won't be able to post on Saturday, and I don't want to wait until Sunday to post new chapters, since I have a lot to post...also read my thank you down below!!

Hey friends it's me, and I have a lot to say. Thank you for 1k and for voting and interacting on my chapters!! Literally just last week, my book was getting very little interaction and views, so I thought no one liked my book smh. I was gonna take a break from this book for a while, since creating chapters is very time consuming and annoying, but then...I got my first comment and votes!! And my views randomly started going up! So I just want to thank you all for taking the time to read my long winded chapters and for interacting with the story and stuff! As a way to say thanks my first chapter this week is only 600 words! So yea thanks and stick around, because I'll be posting every weekend until I finish up this story!!! I'm glad I have so many awesome friends reading this🤗. I love and appreciate you guys so much!!❤️