||Part 2 Chapter 2!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"Ugh! That does it!" Professor Bitch exclaimed, "How obtuse can a person be?" She complained.

Our class all crowded around her,

"This isn't like you. You wrap men around your little finger!" Hiroto teased

"But when it comes to her own love life, she's inexperienced. Kayano added.

I started at her confused, "Yea, how does that even work? Can't you just take your own love advice?" I asked.

"Love? Ha! Don't make me laugh." She scoffed.

"What, is it not love?" Someone else asked.

"He's a rare bird, that's all-- a world class square!" Professor bitch protested, "And while I was all worked up, trying to get him to fall for me, before I knew it, I..."

The face Professor bitch made was so cute, it made my nose bleed. I quickly slapped my hand over my nose, 'So cute...' I thought.

"Then leave it to us!" Hiroto told her, "We'll set the perfect stage for you two!"

"Good idea!" Rio exclaimed.

I quickly wiped my nose with my hand and gave her a bloody thumbs up,

"Yea totally!" I agreed.

"You kids..." Professor Bitch trailed off in awe.

"Let the Class 3-E love consultant meeting come to order!" Koro Sensei announced, pushing glasses up his face.

"Eager much, octopus?" Professor Bitch commented.

"It's only natural to encourage love between colleagues." He told her, "A woman teacher's days of desire infatuated with a man...It's got the makings of a bittersweet pure romance novel!"

"You're clearly planning something racier." Nagisa pointed out.

"ew..."I added.

Hiroto spoke up,

"First off, Professor Bitch, you dress all wrong."

"Totally, 'if it's revealing it's appealing'? That's not what a square Japanese guy like Mr. Karasuma likes." Kayano added, "you've got to be more...neatly dressed.

"Neatly dressed, eh?"

"Yeah, like Kanzaki." Rio said, "If yesterday's outfit is dry, could ou lend it to her?" Rio asked Kanzaki as she held up a picture of her on her phone.

"Yea sure." Kanzaki said shyly.

I peered over a bit to see the image on Rio's phone. It was a picture of Kanzaki in a white dress, she looked very pretty and modest. I liked it.

🩸🩸🩸

"See? One piece of clothing and you're nice and--"

"How'd you make it sexier?!" The whole class asked at the same time.

My brain couldn't handle Professor Btich in that dress and so my nose started gushing out blood. I didn't even notice, once I did, I quickly wiped my nose,

"For starters, the fit's a little off in places." Okajima said, "When I think of Kanzaki wearing something sexy like that...whoo!" he said

"Well, whatever. We can't fix the sexy. Compatibility if more important that boobs!" Okano said.

Kayano nodded her head quickly in agreement,

"Does anyone know Mr. Karasuma's type?" Koro Sensei asked.

"Oh! He couldn't stop talking about that one person in a TV commercial. Said she was his ideal type." Yada spoke up.

"Ideal military potential, he meant!" The guys said.

"Th-then how about cooking for him? The hotel's dinners are plenty grand, but why not eat his favorite dish together, just the two of you?"Okuda suggested.

"I've only seen him eat burgers and cup ramen." Hiroto said.

"That's just too pitiful for a one-on-one date." Kayano added.

I groaned in annoyanced,

"Why is this so hard? I complained.

"There's no in we can use to push you together!" Koro Sensei announced.

"I'm starting to think Mr. Karasuma's the promblem here..." Hiroto admitted.

"Right! Right! And he brushes off my jokes so coldly!" Professor Bitch agreed.

"Let's just do what we can before dinner." Koro Sensei said, "The girls will assist with the styling, while the boys will get the mood just right at their table."

"Rodger!" We all said.

🩸🩸🩸

It was finally dinner, and I was just casually sipping on my drink, sitting at my table. I watched as Mr. K went outside. I felt butterflies flutter in my stomach in excitement. Once he was outside, I snuck out as well and hid behind one of the pillars with my some of my other classmates. 'I can't believe I have a front row seat to this juicy confession!' I beamed, 'Maybe I should confess to Nagisa like this too--oh wait...I already confessed...' I reminded myself.

They talked for a bit, Mr. Karasuma began the conversation. Mr. K asked what was wrong and I just knew Professor Bitch was gonna confess, but I was wrong. Professor bitch cut the rubber band holding up her hair and let her hair fall onto her shoulders,

"Say, Karasuma..." Professor Bitch began, "Do you really know what it means to kill?"

He didn't answer, so Professor Bitch stood up,

"Well, that got somber fast. And look how you've jammed your napkin." She said walking over to him.

She kissed the napkin and then pressed it to his lips. An indirect kiss...And finally, she kind of just walked away, but she looked back at him,

"I like you, Karasuma. Good night." She told him.

I watched her walk away and so did Mr. K. That whole thing pissed me off, what was she doing?!?!? My classmates and I all booed her,

"Use your tongue, your tongue! Like you always do!" Hiroto shouted at her

"Irritating brats! Gown-ups have grown-up circumstances!" She shouted back

She glared at all of us, and Koro Sensei but his arm around her,

"It's okay now--she'll take her time to work on some decently indecent developments. Right?" Koro Sensei asked

"No, not 'right' octoperv!" She shouted.

---------------------------------------------------------------