||Chapter 5!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

 I looked at Koro Sensei curiously. Normally I'd be asleep right now, but he was being so weird I couldn't help but be mesmerized by him...punching the wall? Well I wasn't sure what he was doing, but that's why I was watching him!

"What's Koro Sensei been doing all this time?" A class mate asked to another

"Like, punching the wall?" The other replied.

I perked up, 'So I was right!' I exclaimed in my head. I leaned in so I could watch Koro Sensei more intently. I started spacining out a bit,

"Ugh! Enough!Quit with the squish squish! We're trying to take a quiz here!" Hinata shouted at Koro Sensei.

I snapped back in to reality instantly, 'Oh shit, that's right, we're taking a test!' I exclaimed. I looked back down at my paper and started scribbling answers down,

"Hey Karma. You sure about this? That monster is pissed." Terasaka teased.

"This is all on you, man!" Taisei told him

I tried my best to ignore Terasaka and his friends, but they just get talking,

"Sure you're not better of hollin' up at home?" Another joked.

"You'd be pissed too, Terasaka, if someone'd started to kill you." Karma replied.

I got curious and looked over at Karma,

"What are you guys talking about?" I whispered to Karma.

"Oh nothing, just how a certain someone screwed up his assassination attempt and wet himself." Karma said.

I glanced at Terasaka and and to cover my mouth as to not laugh out loud. Terasaka slammed his fist on his desk,

"I did not wet myself! You cruising for a brusin, pal?!" Terasaka shouted.

I had to put my other hand over my mouth as to laugh loudly. Terasaka is a grade A idiot.

"Your there! No loud noises during a test!" Koro Sensei exclaimed, "Why, that could even be considered as cheating!"

"Sorry, Koro Sensei. I've already finished, so I'll just sit here quietly and eat my gelato."

I beamed when Karma pulled out the icecream, my hungry stomach growled again, before I could stop myself I was saying,

"Whoa! Karma! You brought gelato! Please share with me!" I exclaimed,

"I would, buuuuut... you didn't finish your test soooo-" Karma started to teaseme.

"Not during class, you won't!" Koro Sensei scolded.

Suddenly that's when it hit Koro Sensei, "Th- That's my gelato I brought back from Italy Yesterday!" He exclaimed shocked.

I looked at Koro Sensei, 'It's yours?' I thought it my head. I stared down at my paper, there's no way I could eat that if it's from a teacher! I guess I'll have to be hungry...,

"Oh, sorry! It was just chilling in the staff room." Karma Taunted.

I glanced at him from my paper.

"Sorry won't cut it!" Koro Sensei exclaimed, "I took pains to fly it through the coldest stratosphere to keep that from melting too!"

"Huh...So, whaddya gonna do about it?" Karma teased, he licked the icecream, "Hit me?"

"I will not! I'll just have whatever's left!"

"But Sensei, Y/n said she wanted the rest..." Karma said glancing at me.

My whole face turned red.

"HUh?!?! That was a joke sir! I-I don't actually want it Y-you can have it!!" I defended waving my hands,

"But Y/n, your stomach is growling, I wouldn't want you to be hungry during a test..."

"Karma!" I whispered, "Stop involving me in this!! You're the one who said I couldn't even eat that since I didn't finish my test!"

I looked at Koro sense embarrassed and waved my hands at Karma,

"No thanks! I'm not hungry! You can give it to Koro-Sensei!" I said with a hint of anger looming my voice.

Karma smirked at me and shrugged, "Suit yourself..." He said mischievously.

"That's it I'm coming over there, give it to me!" Koro sensei demanded.

As he walked over to us though, Koro Sensei stepped in anti BBs.

"Anti-me BB!" Koro Sensei exclaimed.

My eyes widened,

"Whoa...I didn't even notice those!" I said aloud.

Karma pointed the gun At Koro Snesei and pulled the trigger. Koro Sensei dodged each time, but there were no bullets in there. This caused Karma to laugh,

"Gotcha again!" Karma said.

He started to walk over to Koro Sensei with the gun pointed at him, "I'll just keep using the same old tricks. Even if it interferes with the class." He told Koro Sensei.

I face plamed and felt my face heat up, 'D-did he just, make an example out me? And why the hell would he tell him that?!?! Now Sensei's gonna be on high alert with Karma!!!' I thought.

"If you don't like it, kill me or anyone else here." Karma said standing face to face with Koro Sensei.

Karma jabbed the icecream into Koro's Sensei's stomach and twisted it like a shank.I got chills seeing that, he continued,

"But the second you do...No one'll see you as a teacher anymore." Karma threatened, "You'll just be a murderous monster. You, the teacher, will be killed by me."

'Ohhh an intimidation tactic! I should try using something like that!' I thought. Karma walked pass Koro Sensei and dropped his test, which Koro sensei grabbed,

"Here's my quiz. Probably got 'em all right." He said like a cocky bastard.

He was at the door now,

"Seeya, Teach. Let's play some more tomorrow."

Then he left. I quickly looked down and my stomach growled again, this made me so anxious. I started filling out my test again, but I couldn't think the whole time, 'please don't get me in trouble please don't get me in trouble please don't get me in trouble please don't get me in trouble Stupid Karma!!! That stupid guy is such a jerk!!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'Author-chan, w-where's the romance and sexual comments??' oops, I lied, who knows how long it'll be before Y/n gets some action with anyone, but since you've come this far stick around and see how else Karma will make Y/n's life hell! See you next chapter!!