||Chapter 41!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

We started walking up the stairs again, "If only you could have stayed like that..." Isogai commented, "History's full of assassins disguised as women."

"Don't you start, too, Isogai!" Nagisa told him.

"If you're gonna cut it off, Nagisa, sooner is better." Karma commented.

"I am not! I happened to like it!"

I beamed happily and chuckled a bit I as I held the dress in my arms,

"So awesome...." I murmured in a trance.

Not only did I get the dress, I also got a picture of Nagisa in the dress!! How could life get any better!!

"Oi, Y/n, are you really going to keep that thing?" Kayano asked.

I hugged it tightly,

"Of course!!! This is my most prized possession! I'll protect this outfit with my life till the end of time!!" I told her.

I smiled and hugged the dress. I was so glad Nagisa said I could have this dress when I asked for it. I sniffed it a bit, 'I'm never washing this!' I told myself.

"We're in our final stage of infiltration here. Ritsu?" I heard Mr. K ask.

"Yes, sir." Ritsu said from someones phone, "Up ahead is the Vip floor. These guest don't rely solely on hotel security, but provide their own hired lookouts."

We all peered discreetly around the wall to see two scary looking guys,

"So of course there's some blocking the stair case." Isogai said weakly.

"They look way tough, too." Okano said.

I shuddered,

"Are they more of the guys who've been threatening us? Or hired muscle that has nothing to do with us?" Yada asked.

"Either way, we're gonna have to beat 'em to get by." Tersaka said cracking his fingers.

"Exactly right." Orb Koro Sensei said.

We all looked back at him in Kimura's had, "And that weapon you have will do the job perfectly." Koro Sensei continued.

"Pff! What, you got X ray vision now, too?" Terasaka scoffed.

"You'll have to take them both down at once, or they'll call for help." Koro Sensei told him.

Tersaksa pulled his own bag off his shoulders, opened it up,

"I got this, okay?" Tersaksa said.

I was curious as to what he was going to pull out from his bag,

"Hey, Kimura, see if you can lure 'em out this way some." Terasaka told him.

"Who, me? But how?" He asked.

"How should I know?" Terasaka pointed out.

I opened my mouth to suggest something, but Karma beat me to it. He went over Kimura says,

"Here, Kimura, try this."

Then Karma proceeded to whisper into Kimura's ear. I huffed and crossed my arms, causing the dress to fall on the floor. I gasped in horror and quickly crouched down to pick it. I picked it up and started folding it. Once it was all folded up I pulled my back off my shoulder and opened it up. I shoved the dress inside, 'I'll...put this in my bag for safe keeping...' I told myself. I stood back up and saw Kimura walking up the scary guys,

"What gives kid?" One guard asked.

"Huh? Any brains around here? These guys are total muscle heads!" Kimura antagonized, "You slabs of pig meat ought a quite pretending to be human."

Kimura started walking away, and the guards...Started running after them,

"Get back here!" One guard said angrily.

Kiumra ran too, not wanting to be caught.

"What's with this brat?!" The other replied.

"He's crazy fast!"

Tersaka and Yoshida were hiding behind a wall,

"Okay...now!" Tersaka said.

He and Yada tackled the guys and tazed them with freaking tazer sticks! I watched in awe as I saw blue light begin to glow,

"Stun-guns?" Nagisa exclaimed in shock.

I beamed, jumping up and down slightly, "How awesome!!" I replied.

"I bought 'em to see how electricity worked on that octopus...Never thought I'd be usin' 'em like this!" Terasaka said.

"You bought those? But weren't they expensive?" Kataoka asked him.

"Huh? Uh, well...I came into a little monkey lately, so..." Terasaka began.

"Sounds like you just stole them..." I commented simply.

"Shut yer trap!" Terasaka snapped.

"Nice weapon, Terasaka. But check their chests." Orb Koro Sensei told him.

"Huh?"

"Judging from those bulges there, you ought to be able to find something even better."

Teraska pulled out two guns and I gasped in shock. I shuttered at the thought of how differently this all could have gone, 'R-Real Guns!' I thought. I started trembling,

"How scary..." I said.

"And..." Koro Sensei began, "Chiba? Hayami Those guns are for you."

They both looked taken a back and I didn't blame them. What Orb Koro Sensei said, sounded crazy,

"Mr. Karasuma hasn't recovered enough to fire with any accuracy. Right now you two are the best gun-users we have." Koro Sensei told them.

"B-but this is all so sudden--" Chiba got cut off

"However! I will not permit you to kill anyone."

I sighed a breath of relief. I knew it was a crazy night, but I didn't want to witness a murder today. Chiba and Hayami received their guns,

"With your skill, you should have plenty of ways to use those to defeat someone without a scratch." Koro Sensei finished.

"Let's be on our way, then." Koro Sensei said, "From the looks of things of this hotel, there's no sign the enemy has set up camp in any great numbers. They're even down to one or two hired killers--at most."

"Yeah!! So let's go murdalize the rest!" Terasaka said.

{Quick intermission}

"Okay, team: We'll have to use the VIP only emergency stairs to reach the next floor up. And to do that, we'll have to go through the concert hall on the 8th floor." Ritsu told us as we snuck through the dark.

We all hid behind seats of the auditorium. I covered my mouth when I heard someone come in and walk on the stage.

It's time...for another battle...

------------------------------------------------------------

Okay ya'll so no one was gonna tell me I was spelling Isogai as Isogi for like 39 chapters?!?!? Smh, and I'm not going back and fixing it either... See you next weekend!!