||Chapter 11!!||

~The Next Day~

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"Good Morning!" I exclaimed walking into class.

I looked at the clock and smiled happily, "I'm on time today!" I announced, even though no one cared.

I looked over at Nagisa's area and saw Okuda talking with Kayano. I glanced at Nagisa and he looked over at me.He seemed happy to see me and he and smiled and waved at me. I smiled and waved back. I decided to go over there and see what they were doing,

    "He said it should theoretically work the best!" I heard Okuda say.

    "What are you guys talking about?" I asked, " And what's that in your hands Okuda?"

    "It's Poison for Koro Sensei!" Okuda exclaimed to me.

I raised a brow, confused,    

    "Yea," Nagisa said, "He even made a manga out of how to store to poison correctly. He's always ready to lend a hand"

I became even more confused,

    "Wait, so you mean to tell me, Koro Sensei gave you a recipe for a poison that basically will kill him?" I asked.

    "Yep!" Okuda beamed, "pretty much!"

    "Uhm...I hate to be that person, but I highly doubt that stuff will kill him just because he says it will. And if it really could Kill Koro Sensei why would he drink that? My guess is, he's probably setting you up..." I tell her

    "Y/n does have a point...I've kinda learned over these past weeks that Y/n's not usually wrong about her intuitions..." Nagisa agreed with me.

I nodded firmly, and pointed at her beaker,

    "Call it my 6th sense, I'm right about 90% of the time! If I were you I'd toss that poison and create a new one with properties similar to the BBs then give that to him instead so he'd still drink it and not be suspicious that you spiked it!" I exclaimed.

    "But what if it's his way of encouraging me!" Okuda said.

She looked over at me, Nagisa, and Sugino,

    "I think he wants me to hone my strengths, even if I'm not good with words!" She said.

    "Well then...maybe...try putting it in his coffee or something so you can use the element of surprise!" I beamed.

    "Does Koro Sensei even drink coffee?" Sugino asked me.

I turned to him,

    "I don't know, but if he does, that would be the perfect way to poison him don't you think!" I say a little evilly.

    "I guess so. That would make the most sense..."

Nagisa cringed a bit,

    "You're really honing in on your thinking today, Y/n..." Nagisa commented

I turned back to Okuda,

    "Regardless of how or if you choose to deliver your poison to Koro Sensei, I believe in you and I hope your plan succeeds!" I encourage her, giving her the thumbs up.

Okuda beamed at me,

    "Thanks n/n-chan!" She said.

That's when the class door slid open and Koro Sensei made his way to the front of the class

    "Okay, everyone! Please be seated." Koro Sensei announced.

    "He's here! Go give it to him!" Kayano told her

    "Best of luck!" I told her, jogging back to my seat.

Okuda ran up to the front of the class,

    "Brought it, sir!" Okuda said, raising up the beaker to his face

    "Oh, well done!" He said lifting up the beaker in the air, "Then I'll drink it at once!"

Once he drank it, I can't say I was surprised at the result. Koro Sensei, did in fact, not die. Actually he got powered up and earned a new ability. He like totally melted! Koro Sensei disappeared inside of one students desk,

    "As a liquid, I can now fit into the tightest of spaces. What's more, I'm still...as speedy as ever!" Koro Sensei exclaimed now bouncing all around the room like a mad man.

While everyone else got up in a panic, I remained seated and annoyed. He was all like 'catch me if you can' but I couldn't help be mad that he played sweet Okuda for a fool. The class tried to shoot at Koro Sensei, but they could not of course, he was way too fast, and he was bumming me out!

    "Y-you tricked me, Koro Sensei! Y/n was right!" Okuda shouted as Koro Sensei attached himself to a corner of the ceiling.

    "You knew this was going to happen?" Karma asked me.

    "Well not this specifically, but Koro Sensei tricking her into making something that wasn't a poison, yeah. It was kind obvious since he didn't die from drinking her poisons from yesterday." I sighed out, "Still though, I feel bad for Okuda. I really hoped I was wrong this time..."

    "...Having the verbal aptitude to deceive other is a vital part of assassination, Okuda." Koro sensei told her.

    "Verbal Aptitude?" Nagisa questioned.

I felt a tiny bit of jealous because of how close Nagisa was to Okuda, but I swallowed it quickly because I could feel Karma grinning at me, getting ready to tease me,

    "Even the most potent of poisons is wasted if you offer it in such a naive way that your target can take advantage of you." Koro Sensei lectured.

Koro Sensei started coming down off the ceiling,

    "Nagisa. How would you try to poison me?" Koro Sensei asked.

    "Huh? Umm..." Nagisa thought for a second.

For some reason he looked at me, but I quickly turned my head in embarrassment,

    "This is actually something that Y/n said today, but I kind of agree. I'd probably mix it into a sweet drink you like, but unlike Y/n, I'd offer it to you as a special drink I made instead of just leaving it in one of your drinks..." Nagisa told him.

My face heated up so much as I recalled the thing about the coffee I had said just minutes ago. 'Is that why Nagisa looked at me???' I thought. I felt Karma elbow my ribs and give me a smug look,

    "Ehhh~ You and Nagisa been cooking up ways to kill Koro Sensei together?~" he teased.

I growled at him,

    "Shut the hell up..." I said embarrassed.

    "Yes." Koro Sensei said melting on the floor and taking his original shape again, "To deceive someone. You must understand their feelings, and what they like and communicate with them creatively. Language is key to an effective poisoning."

Koro Sensei got up off the floor. He started talking to Okuda,

"So how's your plan working out so far?" Karma asked in an annoying tone.

I huffed,

"Leave me alone! The day just started!" I scolded him.

He put his head in his hand as he looked at me,

"Yea, but did you forget you have an assembly to go to today." he told me.

I looked at him confused, "Huh??"

-----------------------------------------------------

Here's more of a shorter chapter ig...Lmao idk what to say all the way. There was something I wanted to say but I can't remember smh.