||Chapter 9.1!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

So apparently, yesterday Karma jumped off a cliff in an attempt to assassinate Koro Sensei, then stole  the money out of his wallet, which was why he was so mad. I sighed as Mr. Karsuma introduced a new teacher or something, 'I need new friends...' I thought, 'Ones who won't risk their lives for the sake of an assassination...'

    "Your brand new temporary foreign language teacher." Mr Karasuma said, brekaing me out of my thoughts.

    "Irina Jelavic. Nice to meet you all!" She exclaimed.

I looked up and I became confused. I glanced at Karma to see if he was a little caught off guard as well, but brought my attention back to this weird foreign lady, 'What's the deal with her and Koro Sensei?' I wondered.

    "The school intends to give you authentic experience in foreign languages. I trust there are no complaints about her taking over half your English lessons?" Mr Karsuma continued.

I furrowed my brows at this teacher. 'What's the deal with this lady? She's giving me a really weird vibe...and why does she have her boobs out like that?!? This is classroom for fuck's sake, not a strip club!!! If she's a teacher, shouldn't she at least pretend to button up her shirt?!?!' I couldn't help but think. For some reason this lady just made me kind of mad.

I glanced at Karma and said,

    "Hey Karma, is it just me or does that lady give you weird vibe. Like why isn't she like afraid of Koro Sensei or at least not slightly uncomfrotable around him. And why did the school give us another teacher in the first place. Isn't that weird? I thought Koro sensei was supposed to be a top secret thing, so why risk it with another teacher if she's not an assassin? Especially when technically Koro Sensei is capable of teaching us english."

Karma shrugged and leaned back in his chair a bit,

    "I don't know." He said weirdly, "Maybe you're just jealous that this new teacher with massive knockers is gonna steal Nagisa away from you~"

My face heated up,

    "That's not it!" I shouted at him, causing him to laugh.

🗡🗡🗡

    "Mr. Karasuma tells me you're oh so very fast! Is that true?" That new teacher asked running out into the field in the middle of while we were playing.

    "Well, not that fast..." Koro Sensei gushed, dropping the soccer balls out of his hands.

The new teacher was leaning really close to him. I rolled my eyes,

    "Thanks random lady for interrupting our  gym class..." I pouted to myself.

    "Jealous..." Karma teased.

    "Will you cut that out!" I yelled at him.

Suddenly Koro Sensei blasted off into the sky. I covered my face to avoid getting dirt in my eyes. The teacher must have asked him for something. The bell rung though, so there wasn't much I could really be mad about at this point. But something was off with the teacher,

    "Er.. Miss Irina? Class is starting, shouldn't we go back in?" Isogi asked

    "Class? Oh, right. Just make it a study hall or something." She said, putting a cigarette in her mouth.

'Hah! I knew it! This lady's a fraud!' I thought. I almost wanted to rub it in Karma's face. The teacher blew out a puff of smoke,

    "And...can you not call me by my first name? I won't be playing teacher unless that octopus is around so you are to call me Miss Jelavic."

    "So what are you going to do, Miss bitch?" Karma asked.

I gasped quietly and looked at him,

    "Karma that's so rude-" I whispered

    "No Nicknames!" She shouted at him.

    "You're an assassin, right? The entire class working together can't kill this monster and you're going to kill him all by yourself?" Karma Provoked her, "And it's not like your acting was superb, my friend over here, saw right through you from the beginning."

Karma pointed his thumb at me causing me to jump,

    "Karma stop involving me in these types is situations !!! I don't want to be apart of this!!" I whisper shouted at him

I looked at the teacher,

    "I can assure you, I had no idea you were fake being nice...Miss...Bitch?" 'Oh crap! That wasn't her name!!!!!' I thought to myself. 'Oh I'm in for it now...'

Luckily for me, the teacher just scoffed at us and said,

    "Brats. Grown ups have their own grownup ways of doing things..."

That's when she turned her attention to Nagisa behind her,

    "You must be Nagisa Shiota." She said.

'What could she want with Nagisa- Oh my god she's kissing him!!!!-'  I quickly covered my eyes in shock,

    "Miss, that's illegal!" I shouted in embarrassment.

'Holy crap...' I thought, 'That was a 30 hit kiss!!!!'

    "Come to the staff room later. I'd like to see what you have on him." I heard Miss Bitch say to Nagisa.

I peeked through my hands to look at them,

    "The same goes for anyone else with key intel!" Miss Bitch announced to everyone else, "I'll give you something good in return. I can even swamp in a man for you girls. It's a pro's job to have both technique and connections."

Three men walked up behind her, and I pried my hands away from my face,

    "You brats go watch from the outfield." She said, "oh and one more thing. Interfere even slightly in my assassination and I'll kill you."

I shuddered.

This lady was the real deal...That was one thing she made clear, also she's a bitch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was crying and laughing while I wrote this, I hope you enjoyed!