||Chapter 14!!||

~Previously in Chapter 13~

In the last Chapter, Basically no one in the class made the top 50 minus Karma. Because the whole class did not make the top 50 Koro Sensei was supposed to leave. Luckily he didn't because the tests were rigged and Karma was in the top 50 so he basically convinced Koro Sensei not to and then the whole class made fun of Koro Sensei, so yea no he's staying. Also Y/n promises herself that she'll place in the top 50 for finals. And that what you missed in Chapter 13....

||Y/n's P.o.v||

I walked into the classroom, I wasn't late, but I was the last one to arrive in class, "Oh there you are Y/n , did you figure out what group you'll be in yet?" Kataoka asked me as soon as I stepped foot in the classroom.

I thought about it for a second,

    "Uh, no!" I told her suddenly.

    "Well let me, your class president, or Isogi when you've decided okay?" she told me.

I nodded, "You got it!" I told her.

I made my way over to my seat and sat down. I totally forgot about the class trip we were going on next week. I rested my head in my hand and scanned the classroom, 'I really need to find a group to be in...Maybe I could ask Nagisa...'

🗡🗡🗡

    "As you know, next week is our two night school trip to Kyoto." Mr. Karsuma announced during gym class, "Not to put a damper on your enthusiasm, but you're still on duty."

    "You mean we can assassinate him there?" Hinata asked,

    "Precisely." Mr. Karasuma answered her.

I huffed,

    "No way...It's really mandatory to try and Assassinate Koro Sensei during our class trip?" I asked in disbelief while drawing designs into the dirt.

    "Unfortunately yes. Kyoto is far larger and more complex than this school, and you'll be moving in groups that he'll be following." Mr. Karsuma told me and the class.

I huffed in annoyance as he continued,

    "Great..." I commented sarcastically.

    "It's an ideal location for snipers. The government has already arranged for sharpshooters to join you. If they succeed they'll share the ten billion yen based on the degree of their contribution."Karasuma said.

I felt my cheeks burn in embarrassment, what he said about the snipers actually sounded pretty cool, but no, I couldn't be amazed! I was supposed to be mad I have to try and assassinate my teacher while on a class trip.

    "Be sure to pick assassination- friendly tour routes." Mr. Karasuma instructed.

    "Yes sir." We all said as the bell rung at the end of class.

Back in class, I sat in my seat alone while everyone was talking with their friends. Since we had a few free minutes, I didn't see the harm in taking a quick power nap...I yawned as I became drowsy 'yep...this is happening...' I thought as I buried my head in my arms on my desk. Before I drifted off though, I couldn't get rid of the feeling I was forgetting something. Oh well though, If I couldn't remember, it couldn't be that important. In a matter of seconds I was asleep.

🗡🗡🗡

    I woke up to someone tapping me on my head...It was Karma...I looked at him confused, "What do you want?" I asked tiredly.