||Chapter 28.2!!||

~Previously on 'Second Place' in Chapter 28.1~

After the little Takaoka incident in chapter 27/26. The next day Koro Sensei decides to bring class 3-E  to their own swimming pool on the mountain. Ofc Y/n can't partake in the fun bc her ankle is twisted. She and Karma have a little talk since she can't have any fun and he decides to 'help' Y/n  by tossing her into the water. She almost drowns but Nagisa saves her, since it's Nagisa who saves her though she tries to drown herself. Once they're back in class Teraska tries to ruin everyone's fun by being a dick and spraying bug  sprat on everyone. Y/n and Karma speak up to him making him mad, but nothing comes out of it, and Terasaka just leaves. 

||Y/n's P.o.v||

The next day during lunch, Koro Sensei was being super gross, "What with all this crying over nothing? You're acting like Y/n." Professor Bitch asked.

I snapped my head back,

"Hey! That's not true!" I exclaimed at her.

"No, no--this is my nose." He said, "I'm not crying, my nose is running."

I looked at Koro Sensei disgusted,

"Ew..." I commented.

"I've been feeling a little off since yesterday. " he said.

The class door in the back slid open, causing the whole class to look back. It was Terasaka,

"Oh! Terasaka!" Koro Sensei exclaimed standing up, "I was worried you wouldn't come in today!"

In the process of speaking to Terasaka he splattered his gross snot all over Terasaka. I recoiled, even though it was just Terasaka on the receiving end it was still gross. Teraska wiped his face with Koro Sensei's tie,

"Octopus...It's time we killed you for real. Come to the pool after class." Terasaka told him, pointing at Koro Sensei, "After all, water's your weakness."

"You all come help! I'll knock him smack into the water for you!" He told us.

I looked at Teraska anasumed,

"You're going to have to try a little harder than that!" I shouted at him.

"Yea, You haven't helped with anyone else's assassination, Terasaka." Hiroto added standing up, "And now that's it's convenient for you, you're ordering us around...You really think anyone's going to jump at the chance to help you?"

I eyed Terasaka,

"Yea, and you're giving me really weird vibes Terasaka. What are you up to?" I asked suspiciously.

He chuckled a bit,

"As if I give a damn either way. Hell I'd be happy to have the ten billion yen prize all to myself." He said before leaving.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to my desk. I took a cookie from Nagisa's lunch a bit it,

"So annoying..."

"Well I'm not going." Kurahashi said.

"Same." Okano agreed.

"Are you going to go?" Nagisa asked me.

I shook my head,

"Even if I wanted to I can't. I can't stand on my own or  swim..." I remind him, showing him my bandaged ankle.

"Oh right."

"Oh, let's all go!" Koro Sensei said dripping a whole lot more snot onto the floor.