||Chapter 15!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

'Ugh this is so boring!' I groaned in my head as I played cards with my group. Don't get me wong, I have nothing against playing cards, especially with Nagisa, but we were on a train for God's sake! I wanted to sleep! But no, I had to sit and be sleepy next to Karma by the window, while watching Sugino drool over Kanzaki. It was making me...lonely, and of course Karma's teasing about Kayano and Nagisa didn't help. While we were playing though Kanzaki spoke up and said,

    "Hey, I'n going on a drink run. Who wants what?" She asked.

I perked up instantly and my stomach growled,

    "Oh, I'll come too!" Okuda exclaimed raising her hand

    "Me, too!" Kayano said standing up.

I looked at all the girls getting ready to leave and I knew one thing right off the bat. I didn't want to be left alone with all these boys...I sighed and took out my wallet,

    "I'm gonna come too." I announced, "I want to get a snack!"

And so the 4 of us left and were just merely talking, not really paying attention to our surroundings. Kanzaki ended up bumping into some guy, but she quickly apologized and we all scurried past him. Once we were in the next car though we went back to talking like normal. That guy gave me the creeps.

🗡🗡🗡

    Of course when we arrived at the place we were staying, it was an inn and not some fancy hotel, but at least we weren't staying out on the streets. After all the place wasn't even that bad, it just wasn't luxury, but I was okay with that.

    Once we were all inside Koro Sensei literally deflated on the couch. We all stood around him kind of just observing him. I was standing next to Nagisa and saw him writing down notes, probably about Koro Sensei.

"Well, Kanzaki did you find the itinerary?" I heard Kayano ask.

I looked over at them and I saw Kanzaki shake her head as she searched her bag,

    "No..." She said.

    "You're so earnest, Kanzaki. I admire your putting that itinerary together all by yourself, but never fear. As long as you have one of my handmade guidebooks, everything will be fine." Koro Sensei told her holding up a book.

And he said all of that while the students took turns trying to stab him and he even moved on the couch avoiding them.

    "I know put it in my bag...Did I drop it somewhere?" Kanzaki asked defeated.

I felt bad for her, but then I remembered something. 'Maybe she dropped it when we bumped into that guy or something...' I thought. I considered bringing it up to her or Nagisa, but I decided against it. It was probably fine, as long as we didn't see that guy again, but what are the odds of that??

🗡🗡🗡

    "This is one weird school trip." Kayano said as we walked along the sidewalk.

    "Yea I agree." I commented.

    "You bet it is. But it's fun." Nagisa added.

Kayano groaned loudly,

    "We're here in Kyoto and all I want is green tea Warabimochi dumplings!" She exclaimed.

I let out a sigh,

    "Don't say that Kayano chan...I'm only going to get more hungry than I already am!" I complained.

    "Then why don't we put some poison in them?" Kanzaki suggested.

Kayano and I both looked at each other before Kayano said,