||Chapter 43!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"I seem to be mostly moving again." Mr. Karasuma said as he put some guard in a choke hold.

He dropped the guy on the floor, "Figure I'm at about half strength." He said.

I shuddered, 'That's half strength?!?' I thought, 'What a fucking beast!!!!'

I peered past the wall with Nagisa and Kayano,

"So that leads to the top floor." Nagisa commented.

"Well no duh, where else would it lead??" I asked hitting him in the head.

"Ow! Y/n stop hitting me!" He whispered at me.

I rolled my eyes at his sensitivity.

"We're out of time." I heard Isogi say.

I looked back at him and say he was looking at his watch,

"What time is it?" I asked

Before he could answer Koro Sensei spoke up,

"Students! I've come to realize something about our mastermind waiting above: He's using assassins all wrong."

"What??"

"Lookouts and guards-- those aren't jobs for assassins. If their potential had been used the the fullest, they'd have been fearsome indeed."

"It's true he wasn't even a single centimeter off mark..." Chiba commented,

"And Karma--if that fellow had sneaked up on you from behind on any other day, his grip and strength would have killed you instantly." Koro Sensei added

"I suppose so." Karma admitted.

I shuddered,

"The does that mean that the person up top...isn't an assassin?" I asked

"That's most likely the case, Y/n..." Koro Sensei admitted.

Mr. K got up from searching that passed out guys wallet and began to speak to us again, "Time to assign roles to each of you. First off..."

He stared naming us all, giving us positions. I listened to him, but notice Nagisa talking with Terasaka. I wondered what they were talking about..

🗡🗡🗡

We reached the top floor and snuck inside the room silently. The guy was sitting in a chair looking at monitors, facing away from us. I felt my blood going cold, this whole thing felt so easy. I could see the briefcase with explosives tied onto it. I didn't like how close we all were to a bomb. Mr. K gave us our signals and we all moved on either sides to get into position. Mr. K had his gun aimed at the remote, just in case.

"Itchy..." I heard a voice say.

I was taken back, that voice...

"The very memory makes me itch.But maybe that's why my senses have  grown so much keener: because my wounds are always exposed to the air."

The guy in the chair tossed up multiple remotes and they all clattered onto the ground. We all gasped in shock.

"I told you-- I'd come prepared to kill a Mach-20 monster. I have spare detonator remotes in case one is snatched away at high speed. Enough to press any one of them if I happen to collapse."

My eyes widened, 'No...it couldn't be...how did he-'

"Of all the people I couldn't reach, there were three assassins and one other. An insider who vanished with Ministry of Defense secret-service fund and the assassination budget. What do you think you're doing, Takaoka?" Mr. K demanded.

He stood out of his chair and he had scratches on the sides of his face,

So it's really him...Mr Takaoka...

-------------------------------------------------------

 A 500 word chapter from me??? It's freaking miracle!!