||Part 2 Chapter 7!!||

~Previously on 'Second Place' in Chapter 3 Part 2~

Awwww Yeaaa!! I'm back and it's going down!! Since I've been gone for a while, let me refresh you on what happened in the last chapter! After break Mr. K had the kids doing parkour as part of their rad training. They even played a game of cops and robbers. The next day the class was upset with Koro Sensei bc they found out he was like this underwear thief .When they questioned his alibis and stuff, things just kept getting worse and more weird/ creepy evidence was showing up. At the end of the day it became apparent to Karma raised suspicion to the events. And so Karma, Y/n, Nagisa, Kayano, Fuwa, and Terasaka went out that night to try and find the real thief. Turns out that whole thief business was a way to lure Koro Sensei into a trap. Who set the trap? Well, I'll let you take a guess...

||Y/n's P.o.v||

 "Itona!" Me and the other exclaimed at the same time

I couldn't believe my eyes, Itona was yet again trying to assassinate Koro Sensei!!

"First we make drastic changes to the field. Then we attack.Easier to confine him first, then strike" None other than Shiro said.

He looked back at us as Koro Sesnei struggled inside that giant white box,

"I've taken a page from your tactics, you see." Shiro told us.

"Shiro! So you were behind all this?" Terasaka shouted

"Exactly." Shiro said turning away from us again.

I stomped my foot on the ground, and I felt myself getting angry. Shiro went on to explain,

"Once that creature starts losing his student's trust, his movements grow panicked.Even if things seem a little off somehow, he'll dive right in, the fool."

I stomped my foot once again, trying to get stupid Shiro's attention, but it was to no avail,

"Dammit! That's our kill!" Terasaka muttered.

I nodded my head firmly,

"Why do you always play so dirty?" Fuwa asked shiro.

"Yea!" I exclaimed, "Can't you let us kill our teacher in peace??!"

"It's called 'being an adult'." Shiro told us without looking back, "What Itona has on his tentacles there, are gloves with sharp edges made of anti-Sensei materials. Every time their tentacles touch, the creature's bare tentacles will continue to take damage..."

Shiro started to ramble on about who knows what, I stopped listening after he talked for more than a minute. How could I focus on him though, when my teacher was fighting a student to the death! Speaking of, Itona and Koro Sensei where now visible at the top of the box trap, and Itona had Koro Sensei in his claws. Itona then threw Koro Sensei onto the ground and tried to stab him with his tentacles. Itona's anger quickly turned into a look of desperation though, and then I heard Koro Sensei's voice,

"Yes, very well done, Itona! If this were before first term you may have killed me. But your attack patter is a simple one." Koro Sensei said.

It was obvious to me who was now winning, I almost felt bad for Itona. He looked so... taken back. Koro Sensei continued,

"No matter how fast you are, no matter how strong, no matter how many schemes your guardian thinks up, no matter how easily I freak out, by our third fight, I can see and adapt to your patterns."