||Chapter 44!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"What naughty children. Coming in the back door to see your dear teacher?That's not how your good old dad raised you. Ah, well. I'll have to give you some summertime tutoring."

I felt myself trembling at the sight of him. He was much different now, Scarier, crazier. There was no telling what he would do to us.

"Mr. Taka...oka..." Nagisa stamered.

"Shall we go to the roof?" He asked, picking up the brief case, "I've got everything ready yo welcome my beloved students."

He started walking towards the side door,

"You'll follow me up there, right?" He asked, "After all your class is only alive thanks to my benevolence."

We had no choice but to follow him up onto the roof...

Once we were all gathered up on the rood Mr. K talked to Mr. Takaoka, he said, "Hiring assassins, threatening students with a virus--such atrocities...Have you gone mad?"

"Now, now-- I am exceedingly sane! This plan will save the world! If only you'd sent those three lttl-uns along to bring the one with the bounty, my assassination plan would've gone without a hitch." He said.

I hid behind Karma when Mr. Takaoka looked over at us, I wanted to say something brave like I did before, but I was still working up my nerves,

"See, my plan would've used whatsername, Kayano? The girl. The bathtub in my room here is filled with anti-sensei BB's. I'd have her go in there holding the target. Then I'd bury them alive in cement. For him to return to his usual form without touching those BB's he would have to blow everything up-- including his students. But he cares too much for his students to do anything so heartless! So I figure he'd just do me a favor and melt away." He exclaimed.

His plan sounded purely evil. What kind of person does that??

"It gave me a fright when I learned you all came here together, but it doesn't change what I have to do. My mood will determine how many of you leave here alive."

"Do you think you can get away with this?" Koro Sensei asked angrily.

He was all red in his little bubble,

"It's the more humane route...compared to the inhumane way you've treated me!" He exclaimed, "Their humiliating glances and the knife you tricked me with...Whenever they cross my mind, my face gets so itchy! I can't even sleep at night! I'll pay back my bad evaluations with results." He said.

There was something bothering me about his plan. I didn't really make sense to me. I quickly worked back up my nerves,

"Mr. Takaoka!" I spoke up suddenly, "There's something that's been bothering me...If you only needed Kayano for your plan...then why'd you ask for two more students??" I asked just loud enough for him to hear.

I was hiding behind Karma. Even though I was speaking again, I couldn't manage to look him in the eye. I heard Takaoka start laughing and I got scared again. I clutched onto Karma's shirt tightly,

"Is that you Y/n??!?" He asked, "Of course it is!! Aren't you the smart one of the group?!? Shouldn't you be able to put two and two together with that smart ass mouth of yours??" he asked.

I didn't answer him so he continued,

"Nagisa Shiota and Y/f/n Y/l/n. What could I possibly want with you two?"

I saw him point at Nagisa,

"I will never forgive you for spoiling my future! And you!" He said pointing at me, "How dare you disrespect and adult! You're own teacher none the less! Even now you still talk back to me!! I figured why not send both you up here since you have some kind of 'special relationship'..."