||Chapter 18!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

Once we were all safe and sound and my forehead was all cleaned up, we all went outside of the place we were just being held,

    "For a while there, I didn't know what was gonna happen." Sugino admitted.

    "If it had been just him and me, I'm sure it would've worked out." Karma pointed out like a weirdo.

    "Quit scaring' me!" Sugino told him.

Nagisa, Okuda and I all looked at eachother, and laughed a bit at their shenanigans. Kayano let out a breath of relif,

    "Thank goodness! You okay, Kanzaki?" She asked.

    "Yes, fine." She said happily, turning back to us.

She looked...happier? Like somehow the weight of something was lifted off her shoulders.

    "What happened, Kanzaki?" Koro Sensei asked her "No one would blame you for being shaken up after that terrible event, but instead, you look like you've shaken all your hesitation."

Kanzaki beamed,

    "That's right, Koro Sensei! And thank you." She said

    "Not at all." He laughed, "Shall we get on with our class trip, then?"

We all started walking back together,

    "Hey, our group never got to try our assassination attempt."

    "It really wasn't the time or place for that..." Kanzaki reminded him

    "We'll just kill him tomorrow." He said,

Koro Sensei laughed and I groaned and facepalmed, not wanting to have to think about assassination after I just got kidnapped. Unfortunately, I only ended up hurting my forehead, "Owch!" I exclaimed.

Nagisa looked at me as I pouted because I had just where my bandage was,

    "Hey." He said.

I looked at him, "Hm?" I asked.

    "You're pretty awesome, you know that?" He told me putting his hand on my head, "I still can't believe you actually headbutted one of those crazy guys in the face!"

    "Way to take charge..." he told me, "You did a good job staling while you waited for us to get there!"

My face instantly heated up and I looked away from him,

    "It was no big deal! I was just doing what I was told!!" I exclaimed.

Nagisa just smiled at me kindly and removed his hand from my head.

"Yea, but still...you're really awesome Y/n..."

My face heated up more and I glanced back at Nagisa. He wasn't looking at me anymore, but I swear, I-I think he was blushing!!! Because of me!!! I quickly looked away again since my face was heating up to his max temperature. Who knew getting kidnapped could actually be such a good thing!!!

-------------------------------

Here's the shortest Chapter in my career in this story...Don't get used to this though, I just didn't want to put this in the last chapter. I'll post as soon as I can! See you peace out!