||Chapter 4!!||

~Previously in Chapter 3~

Basically Y/n was annoyed bc she had to actually do stuff in gym. After gym, Nagisa notices  Y/n's hungry and offers to buy her lunch after school, thus making her very happy.  Unfortunately her happiness does not last long bc an old acquaintance of Nagisa and Y/n arrives on the scene killing her mood. And that's what you missed on Chapter 3!

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"Hey, Nagisa..." His eyes glossed over to me, "Y/n...It's been a while."

"Karma...you're back!" Nagisa exclaimed.

He smiled at Nagisa. My stomach growled and I groaned putting my hand to my stomach. This caused Karma to tear his attention away from Nagisa to me.

"Hold this for me." he said tossing me a package.

I caught it, and beamed upon seeing it. It was PACKAGED (favorite snack)!

"Awesome!" I exclaimed tearing at plastic.

Karma walked down the hill past me, then past Nagisa and Tomohito,

"So that's the infamous Koro Sensei." He exclaimed.

I finally tore open the packaged and walked in the space between Nagi and Tomohito.

"Whoa, he really does look like an octopus." He beamed.

I bit the snack, and commented,

"I wonder if Koro Sensei likes being called an octopus..."

Karma walked up to Koro Sensei with ease and stood in front of him. One hand in his pocket, the other holding a strawberry milk. Karma Akabane...What a strange one he is, and I think I've already discovered his plan,

"Kama Akabane...is it? I'd hear your suspension was up today." Koro Sensei told him, "But you shouldn't be tardy on your first day back."

Karma let out a fake apologetic laugh or something and I bit into my snack again,

"It's hard to get back into the swing of things." Karma replied, "Feel free to call me by my first name. Nice to meet you, Teach!"

I rolled my eyes,

"Karma's so full of shit sometimes..." I muttered.

I could feel Nagisa eye me because of what I said, but it was true. I took another bite. My eyes widened as Karma extended his hand to Koro Sensei. I quickly grabbed Nagisa's shoulder and pulled him down to my level,

"Hey Nagisa, if Karma uses an anti Sensei weapon his hand to hurt Koro Sensei during this handshake you owe me dessert too!" I whispered to him.

"Huh?"

Nagisa was obviously confused, but as soon as I said that...

"Likewise. Let's make this year fun."

It was like everything was going in slow motion in that moment, as Koro Sensei extended his hand unsuspectingly as well...My eyes just got bigger and bigger as I saw everything I predicted play out. Karma Squeezed Koro Sensei's hand and surprise surprise Koro Sensei's hand was destroyed. I let go of Nagisa's shoulder and I beamed watching Karma swing his blade around at Koro Sensei. I fist pumped my fist a bit,

"Yes!" I exclaimed quietly.

||Nagisa's! P.O.V||

I looked at Y/n concerned. How did she know Karma was going to do that?

"Wow, you really are fast..." Karma commented, "And those knives really do work."

Y/n beamed,

"Karma's so cool sometimes!" she exclaimed in amazement.

"I sliced one up really fine and stuck the pieces on." Karma said looking down at his hand, "But to be caught by such a simple move, and to jump back all that way...what are you, a scaredy cat?"

"So cool!" Y/n said in amazement

Koro Sensei's hand regnerated as Karma walked up to him with his hands in his pocket,

"I heard they call you Koro Sense because you're unkillable. But what's this? Are you a pushover after all?"

Koro Sensei actually looked unnerved, while Karma looked so menacing! It almost gave me the chills. Once Karma said what he said, Koro Sensei's face turned red. He wasn't really pleased,

"Nagisa, Y/n, what kind of person is Karma?" Kayano asked walking up to us.

"We were in the same class our first and second years, but then his continued violent behaior earned him an expulsion, and those students end up here in the E class, But... here he might be a star student." I told Kayano, turning my attention towards her. 

Y/n nodded a bit,

"Yea for sure. I only met him last year but from my experience he's a manipulative smug asshole who can do whatever he pleases because he can always back himself up with brute strength. Honestly, he's really scary...oh! And he gives me awesome snacks and let's me copy his homework!" She added.

"Y/n's right...about the first thing she said, when it comes to deadly weapons and foul play, Karma's got us all beat."

"For now at least..." Y/n spoke up, "Karma may has us all beat now, but we are all training to be assassins so it's only a matter of time before we're all on his level or better!" 

Y/n was practically beaming as she watched Karma walk away. 

I kind of forgot that Y/n and Karma got kind of close last year at some point. Now that I think about it, the three of us never really hung out together either.  It was always just me and Y/n, and Y/n and Karma... Speaking of, I wonder how Y/n feels about Karma being back in the same class as us...

---------------------------------

Lmao  I like writing recaps, it's fun!