||Recap (Part 2)||

Here's the Part 1 Recap of 'Second Place'...

If you see grammar/ spelling mistakes, no you don't! {skip if u don't want to read}

Chapter 1: In Chapter one, it's just a regular day for E-class with everyone trying to assassinate their teacher. We're introduced to Y/n who is actually on time for the first time in the school year. Once she reaches her seat, the whole class starts opening firing on the teacher, but uh oh! Y/n can't find her hand gun. Luckily her teacher helps her find it and she can participate in the assassination with her class. Obviously the assassination attempt didn't work, but hey, it was worth a try. While the class is cleaning up all the BB's on the floor, Y/n touches hands with her crush Nagisa. She kind of realizes that being in AssClass isn't actually that bad.

Chapter 2.1: Y/n was sleeping in class, but was awaken by a loud ass noise. Come to find out that that noise was made by a suicide bomber, trying to kill Koro Sensei. That suicide bomber happened to be Nagisa. She obviously panics, and goes up to the front of the class only to find...

Chapter 2.2: Nagisa is unharmed! The teacher protected him with his own skin. Obviously Y/n was happy that he hadn't fucking died. The student's teachers obviously didn't like this assassination attempt and made it clear that they were not allowed to that type of assassination attempt again. After Y/n gets a little flustered and takes her emabressment out on Nagisa, class continues. At the end of the day a green haired girl named Kayano give their teacher the name, 'Koro Sensei'

Chapter 3: Y/n was annoyed because she had to actually do stuff in gym. After gym though, Nagisa notices that Y/n's hungry and he offers to buy her lunch after school. This made Y/n very happy. Unfortunately her happiness didn't last long because someone both Y/n and Nagisa knew, arrived. Y/n's mood was instantly killed.

Chapter 4: Who was this mysterious person? Why it was none other than Karma Akabane. He made a nice little impression with Koro Sensei by destroying his hand and then trying to kill him. Even though Y/n didn't like Karma she thought the way he was acting was pretty damn cool.

Chapter 5: During a test Koro Sensei was acting weird. He was like punching the wall. Since Y/n had a test to take she couldn't watch him. While she was struggling to take her test she overheard Karma planning something. Turns out he stole Koro Sensei's gelato. Then when Koro Sensei noticed, Karma tried to get Y/n in trouble. It was a whole mess...Karma was being all intimidating towards Koro Sensei, before he left the class. Y/n was so frazzled, and just hoped that she didn't get in trouble because of Karma.

Chapter 6: While Y/n and Nagisa were walking to go and get lunch, they were basically confronted by Nagisa's former classmates. When Y/n gets ready to give them a piece of her mind Karma comes in and scares of them off. Y/n tries to fight, Karma but gets tripped on her ass. The three were now walking to the train station together and Karma notices that it would appear Y/n and Nagisa are going somewhere together. Nagisa tells Karma they're going out for lunch since Y/n didn't have anything to eat. Karma asks to come and so yea, now Karma's coming with them. Then he blackmails Y/n into agreeing to pay for him since he 'forgot his wallet at home...'

Chapter 7: We get a flashback of Y/n as a second year at Kunugigaoka Junior High. She still has a big fat crush on Nagisa. During class they get an assignment, and once Y/n finishes it she decides to write a love letter to Nagisa. It was too cringey and cheesy for her to ever show it to Nagisa so she crumpled it up and threw it in the trash. After practice this annoying guy from her class named Karma approached her, and showed her the letter. He basically started blackmailing her in order for her to buy him stuff like food, and of course he said he'd help Y/n get with Nagisa. Ever since then Karma stuck to her like glue.