||Chapter 3!!||

||Y/n's p.o.v||

 "One! Two! Three! Four! Five! Six! Seven! Eight!..."

I groaned in my head as i swung the blade over and over again, 'This is SO BORING, and my arm feels like it's gonna fall off...when is this gonna be over..." I pouted in my head. My stomach growled causing me to tilt my head back in annoyance, 'Can this day get any worse??" I thought.

Finally we stopped. I wanted to collapse, sure I'm athletic, but I'm definitely not fit. Recently Mr. Karasuma became our new Phys Ed  teacher, so he was making us do a lot of working out. He was a much better Phys Ed teacher than Koro Sensei, that's for sure. Everything that Koro Sensei wanted us to do was so ...intense...and that's coming from someone who played as many sports as they could in the same year...

"Okay, let's get back to work." Mr. Karasuma told us.

"But Mr. Karasuma, is there any point to all this training?" Hiroto asked, "And should we be doing it right in front of our target?"

I thought about that for a sec, he did have a point....

"It's the same in assassination as in studying: Drill the basics and they'll serve you well." He told the class.

I couldn't help but pout a bit. Did that mean we had to get back to exercising, but nope not yet. Mr. Karasuma called two students up, Isogi and Hiroto.

"Try hitting me with those knives." Mr. Karsuma instructed.

"Are you sure?" Isogi asked.

"As a team?" Hiroto asked as well.

"Those knives won't hurt us humans." Mr. Karasuma assured them, "If they give me so much as a scratch, you can go home for the day."

I became intrigued and peered over Nagisa's shoulder on my tip toes to see better. Mr. Karasuma was undoing his tie. Isogi and Hiroto looked at eachother, but agreed...They didn't do so well...

"If you can't hit me, your chance of hitting him at Mach 20 is slim to none..."

I shuddered, he was right, but also kind of scary.

"See, while we were sparing, he built Osaka Castle in the sandbox and changed clothes and is brewing up some tea!" Mr. Karasuma said kind of annoyed.

I beamed in amazement and leaned in closer,

"Whoa! So cool! Do you see that Nagi!" I commented, pointed at Koro-sensei.

"How infuriating..." One my classmates said.

That's when I realized, that what Koro Sensei was supposed to be a bad thing...I got flustered and felt my face heat up and I quickly hid behind Nagisa in case someone heard me say what I said. Nagisa chuckled a bit and patted my head,

"You're right, that was pretty cool." he agreed smiling happily at me.

I felt my face heat up once again and I looked away and grumbled to myself, causing him to chuckle again. He always makes me so damn flustered!
"Once the whole class is capable of hitting me, you chance of success will increase by leaps and bounds." Mr. Karasuma said.

My attention went back to our teacher, and I carefully peered over Nagisa's shoulder. Mr Karasuma turned towards the class,

"During Gym class, I'll be teaching you stabbing, shooting, all the assassination basics..."

I looked up at Nagisa who tensed up a bit. He made me confused so I poked him in the face snapping him out of his daze,

"Hey what's with that weird look? Are you thinking about doing something risky again?" I asked suspiciously.

Nagisa looked at me and quickly assured me he wasn't,

"Huh?? No I wasn't I swear." He told me waving his hands in defense.

I glared at him,

"Good you better not be or else I'll-"

"That's all for today." Mr. Karasuma announced.

I let go of Nagis's shoulders and bowed with the class,

"Thank you!" I said with the rest of the class.

My stomach growled kind of loudly and Nagisa looked at me,

"Hey, are you hungry?" Nagisa asked me..

My face flushed red again,

"Psh! Me, hungry??!? No that was a-"

My stomach growled again and I felt my face heat up even more. I hung my head in shame,

"Yes..." i said nodding.

He put his hand on my head,

"You really need to stop sleeping through lunch, it's not good for you...I'll buy you something to eat after school." he told me.

I beamed and looked up at him,

"Really?!? Can I pick the place?!?!" I exclaimed getting excited.

"Sure, I don't mind. As long as it's not to expensive."

I beamed even more and started bouncing up and down,

"It won't be!" I assure him, "I'm so glad you're willing treat me today because there's this new ramen shop downtown, but I'm flat broke so!"

Nagisa chuckled a bit awkwardly as if he knew I was gonna break his bank or something. The bell rang I happily skipped beside Nagisa while he talked to Tomohito,

"A quiz in sixth period, eh?" Tomohito said.

"Wish we could've gone home after gym." Nagisa said.

"Mhm!" I nodded skipping happily,

"Whoa, what's got you so happy L/n, you're usally all 'bleh' after gym." Tomohito commented.

"I'm getting Ramen afterschool!" I exclaimed happily.

Suddenly Nagisa stopped walking and looked up causing Tomohito to do the same. I became confused and stopped mid skip and looked up as well. Low and behold it was Karma Akabane himself,

"Hey, Nagisa..." His eyes glossed over to me, "Y/n...It's been a while."

'Oh no....Why'd it have to be Karma??' I thought

------------------------------------

Another cliff hanger, and what about it?? Stay tuned for the next Chapter. and omg i am SO sorry that these chapters are so fucking long like holy shit..