||Chapter 36!!||

~Previously on 'Second Place' in Chapter 35~

The mysterious evil person on the phone wants to exchange Koro Sensei for the antidote poisoning the members of E-class. The Evil person requires that the three shortest students be the ones to bring up Koro Sensei. Y/n, the thir dshortest, doesn't want to go up there and hand Koro Sensei over. Luckily Koro Sensei has a backup plan. All the healthy kids are dropped of to the side of a mountain. Basically Koro Sensei wants them to climb up that mountain, sneak up in there and steal the antidote without giving up Koro Sensei, and Y/n it totally down for that.

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"It's too dangerous." Mr. Karasuma told Orb Koro Sensei, "The ease with which he threatened us, indicates we're up against a real pro."

I stared at the rock underneath my hand as I glided it along the surface. 'Not too damp...' I noticed.

"Yes. Perhaps it would be wisest to simply hand me over. What do you think? It's up to all of you." I heard Koro Sensei say.

I looked back at him and Mr. Karasuma,

"I want to climb..." I said.

"But...this is..." I heard one of my classmates begin.

"It's too hard..."

I looked at all of my classmates,

"All we have to do is sneak in and nab the antidote right? I think that...I want to try at least...I'm not gonna give up Koro Sensei without a fight. I'll do it...even if no one else wants to." I volunteered.

"You'll plummet to your death before you reach the hotel.." Professor Bitch told me.

I huffed annoyed and shook my head,

"That's not true! When it comes to terrain like this or climbing in general! I'm your girl!" I defended.

I swung my bag off my shoulder and opened it up,

"See, I knew this would happen!" I told her as I dug through my bag.

I pulled a pair of finger less gloves, and showed them to the class,

"When you're somewhere you've never been before, it's best to always be prepared! I'm scared shitless right now, but I know that when in doubt I can rely on my skills! My intuition is is spot on 90% of the time and I know we can do this! We just have to trust in our skills!" I say.

Everyone looked at me like I was saying something crazy. I sighed in annoyance and closed my bag up, and put it back on my back. I slid on the gloves and faced the rocks. I stared at the rocks for a second before I took a breath and started climbing. At first it was a little difficult, but I got the hand of it. IN a matter of a minute I was already a few feet away from the ground,

"Y/n what are you-" Mr. Karasuma asked at me.

I looked back down at him and glared,

"I've made up my mind Mr.K! I'm sorry for being selfish but if I'm going to be sent up there one way or another, I want to do it my way!" I said before climbing again.

Some of my other classmates startled me when they started climbing up as well. I tried to hide my smile, I really didn't want to go all the way up there by myself! Isogi was one of the people who started climbing up,

"Well, I mean, if the ledge is the problem, that part's a piece of cake. Wouldn't want to leave Y/n hanging!" He said winking at me.

I felt my face heat up and I continued to climb up.

"Yea, this will be easy, especially compared to our usual training."

"But we haven't practiced fighting an unknown for in an unknown hotel, so Mr. Karsuma...It won't be easy, but could you be our commander?" Isogi asked.

I climbed on top of a rock and sat on top of it,

"We'll make that jerk pay for messin' with us!" Tersaka said.

I grinned mischievously, "If you really think about it. We're not really asking...Whether or not you say yes or no, we'll still carry out this mission. So the real question is...will you?" I asked, swinging my feet of the ledge.

"As you can see, they're no ordinary students. You have a 16 member special forces unit at your command." Orb Koro Sensei said from in his plastic bag.

"16?" Professor Bitch repeated.

"Don't forget about me!" Ritsu said from Nagisa's phone.

I crossed my arms and huffed. I could feel the jealousy seeping in, but then I felt tiny rock hit my head. The culprit who threw it was Karma...I looked at him and glared, but before I could say anything he chuckled a bit and said,

"You put on the quite the show while you were climbing~" He teased.

"Yea, well I wasn't about to be handed over to some evil guy on a silver platter-" I began.

"That's not what I meant..." He cut me off.

I stared at him in confusion for a second, not really sure what he was getting at. I looked at him while my brain calculated what the he could have meant, and then it hit me. My face heated up to the max,

"Karma-kun!!! Were you looking up my skir-"

"Attention! Our objective is the top of the hotel at the summit! Our mission will shift from a stealth infiltration to a surprise attack! We'll use the same hand signals and link ups from training! The only difference is our target! You have three minute to memorize that map. We begin at 2150!"

"Right!" We all said.

I side glanced at Karma, 'Oh, we are so having a talk about human decency after this!!' I thought, 'But for now, I've got to focus on the task at hand...saving the rest of E-class!'

🗡🗡🗡

Okano was climbing at an incredible speed up the mountain. I might have been able to keep up with her, given my own athletic abilities, buuuuuttt...I'm a afraid of heights. I was too busy looking down at the ground every few seconds to make sure I was still afraid of heights,

"Don't get left behind!" Okano joked as we all climbed up.

I grumbled and continued to climb upwards. There were so many scary things on my mind right then. One of them being the pervy redhead trying to look up my skirt again. Sure I was wearing shorts, but still, THAT'S AN INVASION OF PRIVACY!!! And I refused for him to catch me slipping yet again. So basically I had to climb somewhat beside him order to prevent another upskirt sighting. Unfortunately I still wanted to shit my pants because of how high I was. Karma looked over at me,

"What? You were talking all the game before but, now...Normally you'd already be at the top if we were at school. Don't tell me you're scared~" He teased.

I felt my face heat up in embarrassment,

"Shush! Who said I was scared! I'm just making sure I don't slip and fall to my death!" I shouted.

He grinned,

"Whatever you say...chicken..." He said climbing further up.

I stopped for a second because of what he said. Then I got angry,

"Hey, come back here you stupid redhead! I'm not a chicken!" I called after him, kicking my climbing into high gear.

---------------------------------------------

I hope Y/n didn't give off Mary Sue vibes in this chapter, bc that wasn't my intention lmao...