||Part 2 Chapter 8!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"Here's where the first incident occurred. A string of attacks on cell phone shops throughout Kunugigaoka has the police discussing a potential terrorism link." The lady on the news said.

We were all crowded around Nagisa's phone. We all thought the same thing.

"This has go to be..." Ritsu trailed off

"It's him, all right." Terasaka told her.

I nodded my head, "Yea, who else could it be!" I agreed.

"But why cellphone shops?" Fuwa asked aloud.

"What do we do, sir?" Kayano asked Koro Sensei

Koro Sensei stood up tall and stated, "As his teacher, I'll take responsibility and stop him. I have to find him, protect him!"

"I think it'd be wiser to leave him to his own devices." Karma spoke up.

We all looked at Koro Sensei for his response,

"Even so, I'm his teacher. And when I accepted my position, I vowed not to let any of you slip through my tentacles, no matter what."

I felt my self tearing up and I quickly wiped the tears away,

"H-how considerate!" I exclaimed trying to keep my waterworks at bay.

🩸🩸🩸

With the help of Koro Sensei, it was easy to find which cell phone store Itona was hiding out at. When we got there, we saw Itona clutching broken phones with his tentacles. He was talking to himself, he seemed so sad. My heart melt for him instantly, hey! Don't look at me like that!! A cute seemingly defenseless scary guy is like super hot! Besides... Itona could never extinguish the flames of love I have for Nagisa. Ahem...anyways,

"The human part of you is showing at last, Itona-kun." Koro Sensei said grabbing Itona's attention.

He looked up at Koro Sensei,

"Brother..." He uttered quietly

"'Korosensei,' if you please." Koro Sensei corrected him, "After all I'm your teacher."

"Don't be goin' nuclear on us now, Itona." Terasaka spoke up.

I side eyed him and his weird mean friendship tactic,

"You put us through a lotta cap, but we'll let it slide. Just come with us quietly." Terasaka added, while he dug his finger in his ear.

I now glared at stupid Terasaka,

"You know...you could stand to be a little nicer Terasaka..." Muttered to him.

"Shut up!" Itona exclaimed, causing to squeak it surprise, "We'll settle this through battle. This time...I'll win." He rasped out.

I looked at him and felt pity run thorough me. Poor guy...

"Of course we can fight it out." Koro Sensei advised, "But since we're both state secrets, let's find a vacant lot somewhere first. Afterward, we'll study ways to kill me over a nice little barbecue together."

Itona growled, and so Karma spoke up,

"He's a persistent one, that octopus. Once he takes charge, he'll go to the depth of Hell to teach you."

I nodded my head in agreement, "Yea! Koro Sensei will never give up on you, so just give in and be apart of our class full time already!" I urged him.

Koro Sensei chuckled,

"Of course! Put a student in front of me, and I can't help but want to teach them. It's only instinct." He chuckled once more.