||Chapter 25!!||

~Previously on 'Second Place' in Chapter 24~

On Y/n's way to school she trips and falls into a puddle ruining her hair. She fixes it up and apparently the class gets a new student named Itona who is apparently Koro Sensei's Brother?? During lunch Nagisa share's a his sweets with Y/n, and asks is she's okay bc she's been sneezing and acting sick all day. After an epic battle between Itona and Koro Sensei on top of the whole class training with Mr. Karasuma after school it starts raining again. Y/n has a bad headache and Nagisa offers to walk to the train station together. The reminisces about how they first met, and Nagisa give's Y/n a key chain. On the train, Y/n falls asleep with her head on Nagisa's shoulder. He decides that he won't confront Y/n about her crush on him and he'll just wait and see what will happen.

"Hey are you okay? Why are you crying?"

I gasped as I woke up from my sleep. A cold rag fell off my forehead and onto my lap. I looked around and quickly realized...THIS WASN'T MY HOUSE! I wiped my head around trying to take in my surroundings. Who's house was this, and why was it so familiar and why was I sleeping on the couch?! Did Nagisa get off his stop and some random creepy old man kidnap me while I was knocked out?!? I started to imagine all the horrible things that could happen to me when all of a sudden,

    "Oh hey Y/n! You're awake!" I heard none other than Nagisa say, "Did your fever go down?"

My head quickly snapped over to him in the kitchen. I quickly clutched the blanket close to me in fear,

    "N-Nagisa?!? You're the creepy old man that kidnapped me?!?!" I exclaimed in fright.

    "What?? Creepy old man? Kidnapping? What are you talking about?" He asked me.

I looked down trying to process everything, and that's when my eyes widened,

    "Where the hell are my clothes?!?!" I shouted.

    "W-wait I can explain!" Nagisa waved his hands blushing, "It's not what you think!!!"

'What the HELL is going on??' I thought.

🗡🗡🗡

    "Last night...at the Train Station...you were knocked out cold. I was going to bring you home, but I didn't know where you lived, so I carried  you over to my house. My mom happened to be home and she was the one who took care of you and changed your clothes and stuff..." Nagisa explained to me.

My eyes widened in realization,

    "Ohhhh!" I realized, "That makes sense!! Sorry for accusing you of kidnapping me!" I laughed a bit.

    "Yea... it's okay, next time I'll just ask Karma where you live."

My face heated up,

    "Please don't do that!" I told him.

I bowed my head a bit,

    "I appreciate you taking care of me while I was unconscious and sick! In case there's a next time, I'll give you my address!" I announced, pointing at him.

    "R-really?" He asked

    "Mhm!" I nodded.

We both looked at eachother. Nagisa's face was slightly tinted with...red? That's when I came to the realization of what I had just said to him and my face heated up. We both looked away, 'I can't belive I just said that to him!!! That's like me asking home over or something!!' I shouted. I looked at the floor,

    "Uhhh...so where is my school uniform?" I asked timidly.

    "In the dryer..." Nagisa said pointing to where it was.