||Chapter 21!!||

~Flashback~

||Nagisa's P.o.v||

"Alright, I'll tell you..."

"Wait but-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, Karma leaned down and whispered the secret into my ear. The more he spoke the more my eyes widened...

This...can't be true...Y/n...likes me??

"Karma...that's not funny" I told him, "Why would you tell me something like that?" 

Karma held back a laugh,

"What? You don't believe me?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No, That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say. Why would she even..." I trailed off.

"Like you?" Karma finished my sentence.

I looked at him, but he just shrugged his shoulders, 

"If that's what you want to know, I don't know why. She just does..." He trailed off.

I still didn't believe him. How could I?

"Karma, how do I know you're telling me the truth?" I asked.

He shook his head a bit, "You still  don't believe me? Well I have something that might...change your mind..." He told me.

He took his phone, and started playing around with it for a while. The longer he took, the more my anticipation grew. What was he going to show me?

"Aha! Here it is! I thought I lost if for a second!" Karma exclaimed.

He handed his phone to me, "Here, read this..." He told me.

I took his phone and my eyes started to scan the screen...

'Dear Nagisa , I'm writing a love letter to you...'

By the time I finished reading the letter, my face was completely hot. I had no idea that Y/n felt this way about me,

"When did she write this?" I asked.

"I don't know the exact date, but I'm pretty sure she wrote that letter halfway through the year when she first transferred to Kunugigaoka." He told me.

My face flushed even more red, 'Holy crap she's liked me for that long?!?! How could I be so dense!!!??' I exclaimed in my head. I sighed out, 

"This is so embarrassing..." I muttered.

"What is?"

"This whole time I thought that Y/n...had a crush on you...And that was the only reason that she even started talking to me...So that she could get closer to you..." I admitted

Karma bursted out laughing, making me more flustered, "Stop laughing!" I  told him.

"I can't help it! That's the funniest thing I've ever heard!" Karma squeezed out in between his laughter.

He was practically doubled over laughing, which obviously didn't make me feel any better, 

"What was I supposed to think?!? Last year you guys just randomly started hanging out the same time she started talking to me!!!" I shouted.

Karma covered his mouth, "That' because I was blackmailing her to get her talk to you!" He giggled.

I looked at him dumbfounded. Sometimes, the things that come out of Karma's mouth scare me. Suddenly the thought of that time we were all at the train station on Karma's first day back,  resurfaced in my mind,

"Wait so that day at the train station you were black mailing Y/n into buying you lunch?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Yep!" Karma beamed, "She has to pay for my match making services somehow!" He told me.

I gave Karma an unamused look, " Karma, that's your friend, you shouldn't do things like that to her!" I scolded.

"Yea I guess not, but Y/n's special. Even though she cries a lot she can handle it." He shrugged.

Somehow, what Karma said to me triggered a bunch of old memories. I thought about all the times that Y/n tried to ask me out but then chickened out last minute. I didn't even realize what was going on back then. It all made sense now...What everyone was saying about her, and why she was always so nice to me. One particular moment made me cringe, 

"Oh my God! That day at the restaurant she was going to-"

"Confess?" Karma cut me off, "Yea, but then Kayano showed up and she lost all of her confidence..."

"Wait how did you even know about that-"

"Y/n complained about it to me...Oh, that just reminded me though, you can't tell Y/n how you feel about her."

"Why??" I asked.

"Because, Y/n's come up with a little plan. She wants to Confess to you first though. So even if you don't like her like that, you can't say anything. If you do  like her, you still can't say anything. If you say something before she confesses a tiny piece of Y/n's soul will be crushed. She's really looking forward to confessing to you after she completes her master plan..." He told me.

I was in shock, I didn't know what to say. What do you even say in a situation like this, 

"You know, the only reason I'm telling you all this, is because you were starting to get suspicious, and I wouldn't want to to accidentally ruin Y/n's special plan..." He told me.

I shook my head, 

"I won't say anything..." I assured him.

Karma smiled and cocked his head to the side a bit, "Great! So just keep playing dumb for now!" 

I nodded a bit, "Yea..."

I'm still can't believe I did't realize Y/n like me up until now... I have to at least say something to her about this...right?

-------------------------------------------------------

If  this chapter doesn't make any sense to you, you should go back and read Chapter 6, 7, and 10 lmao. I used a lot of references to previous Chapters for this Chapter, so if you need a refresher go back. Kay lmao byE!