||Chapter 40!!||

||Y/n's P.o.v||

Our class was currently walking from the 5th floor to the 6th floor. Ritsu, who was on Kayano's phone spoke up, "Okay everyone, the terrace is upstairs." She said.

"The bar floor. Could be tricky." Hayami commented.

"Yes." Ritsu said, "There's a stairway to the VIP floor inside a lounge here. The back entrance is locked; we'll have to come in through the lounge to unlock it."

"Now, we're flying by the seat of our pants..." Nagisa commented.

I looked at the map that Ritsu had up, and the wheels inside my head started turning,

"We really stand out, you guys." Isogai said.

"Let's have the teachers hide here. We'll sneak into the lounge and unlock the back entrance. We girls won't look suspicious alone in a place like this." Kataoka suggested.

All us girls agreed,

"Sounds like fun!" I chimed in.

"No--it's girls going alone that makes it dangerous."Mr. K said weakly.

"Oh! In that case..." Karma began.

He looked over at Nagisa and so did the rest of the guys and girls. I looked at him too, but I was confused as to what Karma was getting at.

🗡🗡🗡

"C'mon, be a man! Now get in front and protect us, Nagisa!" Fuwa said.

"I can't! I can't be out in front!" He replied.

"Just do it Nagisa!! I want to see what you look like from behind!!" I exclaimed.

"Y/n, no!"

"Give it up." Hayami said.

"Go on!" Fuwa and I said at same time as we pushed Nagisa to the front of the group.

I could feel my nose running, and I was having a hard time keeping my saliva in my mouth. 'What a hottie' I thought as I stared at Nagisa. Who knew he could pull off a dress so damn well!!

"Why me?" He asked embaressedly.

I stared at him, trying my best not to pounce ontop of him,

"M-maybe you should be asking yourself, why not you!!!" I said all creepily.

"Y/n..." Hayami began.

"Yes?" I asked as I slurped my spit back in my mouth.

"Your nose is bleeding..." She told.

I looked at her and wiped my nose,

"Really?? Woops!!" I said creepily again, "But damnnnn Nagisa looks so freaking ho-"

"We'd like a guy around but in places like this, they check guys real carefully." I heard Katkaoka tell Nagisa.

"I still don't understand why this is a bad thing, Nagisa. You look cute!" I said covering my running nose.

"That's besides the point!" He told me, "Even so--"

"It's all apart of the plan." Fuwa told him.

I nodded my head vigorously,

"Yes!! The plan! Don't leave us hanging!!" I tried to persuade him.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes, really!" Ritsu spoke up through Kayano's phone.

"Not you too!" Nagisa exclaime.

Speaking of phones...before this is all over, I'm going too need that dress and or a picture of Nagisa in that dress!!