||Chapter 29!!||

~Previously on 'Second Place in Chapter 28.1~

Basically at school Terasaka decides to be douche  bag and work with Shiro and Itona in order to kill Koro Sensei. Obviously it doesn't exactly go according to plan and the whole class is put into danger. Injured Y/n and Karma give him a piece of their mind before walking off. Karma and Y/n end up making Terasaka carry out their master plan to save the remaining class 3 kids and help out Koro Sensei. It's a success and everyone's a better person because of it. And of course at the end Nagisa makes Y/n flustered, but that's nothing new...

||Y/n's P.o.v||

"One tentacle for each top score..." I heard Nagisa say as I entered the class.

He was with Okuda, Sugino and Kayano, so I decided to see what he was talking about,

"Hey guys," I say as I walk over to them, "What's this about tentacles and top scores?" I asked.

They all looked at me and Nagisa smiled happily,

"Oh Y/n you're back!" Kayano said.

I nodded at her,

"Yep!"

"How was your doctor's appointment?" Nagisa asked me.

"Well..." I trailed off sadly

Suddenly I held out my foot to my classmates, "My ankle is finally all healed! No more bandages or crutches for me!" I exclaimed proudly rolling my food around.

They all stared at my un-injured ankle in awe. I beamed proudly and put my foot back on the ground, showing off a little more by hoping on my previously injured foot,

"That's great Y/n!" Okuda cheered.

I nodded, feeling blush creep onto my face,

"Yes! And while we're on the subject thank you all for taking care of me!"

Nagisa put his hand on my head,

"No problem!" he told me.

I blushed and took a step away from him out of embarrassment. I quickly cleared my throat,

"Uh Y-yea! So uh anyways! What are you guys talking about??" I asked changing the subject.

"Oh yea, you weren't here when Koro Sensei told us this morning..." Kayano began.

"That's true! You missed it because of your doctor's appointment this morning." Sugino said.

"Missed what?!?" I asked, really wanting to know.

"Koro Sensei said that who ever gets the top scores in the class gets to shoot of a tentacle." Nagisa told me.

I stared at him in shock,

"Seriously?!? All we have to do is get the top score and one of us gets to shoot of one of his legs?!?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yea, pretty much." Sugino said.

I spun around in a circle,

"That's insane! Koro Sensei is so cool for that!!" I exclaimed happily, "There're more than enough subjects for us to knock off all his tentacles!!"

"That's the spirit Y/n, we can totally do this!!" Okuda spoke up.

I nodded vigorously at her in agreement, "When are you ever this fired up, Okuda?" Karma spoke up from the back of the class. I rolled my eyes and groaned at his presence.