💚 Got7 Forever 💚

Hello Everyone 👋

So I know that I said I will probably come back with an update when this hits 100k, if it ever does that, but here I am! Yay!

I don't know what date this is going to be released on but today (the day I'm writing this) is January 8th 2021. 

So, Happy New Year! 🎉🎉

It is also two days after the news of Yugyeom reportedly leaving JYP came out. 

To be honest, when the news came out I felt like my heart was breaking into two. Even though the news about Jinyoung signing with BH entertainment came out a month ago, it just hit me on a whole new level when I read about Yugyeom. 

I know a lot of ppl are celebrating on stan twitter and social medias but I can't help but still feel sad. I know Got7 has always told us its 7 or never and they will always stay as seven in my heart. I am also aware that they can leave JYP and still remain as Got7 and still promote as a group.

However, realistically, I don't think they will really promote as Got7 after their contract officially expires. They will hopefully do reunions and all, but the chances of new music being released as a group are very low. Maybe they might all collaborate with one another.

But I thought a lot and I realized that even though I will be heartbroken, I want them to leave JYP entertainment. Looking back at the mistreatment they've been through, especially this last comeback, I want to be at a place where they will be properly respected and will be free to put out anything they want. I want to respect whatever decision they make because it'll be for the best.

 I know this is not the end of Got7, but it is somewhat of an end of an era. 

So I've also decided that this will be last time I will ever give "bonus" chapters on this book. I just did a lot of thinking, and I don't know why but I felt this was the prefect moment to end this book happily for forever. I've also decided to delete the Jinyoung fanfic, but I will be continuing with Yugyeom's. 

Got7 really really helped me cope with senior year of high school and when I was writing my college applications, I listened to them non stop.  AND you guys, the readers, helped me look forward to do something that makes me truly happy. ❤️❤️

This is a thank you to Got7 for the last seven years and to all of you dear readers who've given me confidence to finally write on a public platform 💚

Hopefully I'll see some of you in my other works as well! 😊

Mark 💚

You sunk into your couch, completely exhausted. Taking a deep breath, you removed your hair from the tight ponytail it was in. 

Work was excruciating today but there's nothing you can do about it. You can't depend on your parents for money forever. 

You sit up slightly, your elbows supporting your body weight, scrunching your face when you realize that it's your boyfriend's comeback today. 

You know you missed the live telecast of their performance because you were at work, but that doesn't mean you can't still watch it. 

Quickly grabbing your phone, you open the youtube app and the first thing to pop up in your recommendation if your Got7's performance. 

Clicking on it, you watch it. Again, and again, and again until you have completely memorized everything Mark does during the performance. 

Unknowingly a smile creeps on your face when you watch Mark. Even on the darkest of days he can manage to make you smile.