💚 Bonus 💚

Hello Everyone! 

So this may be a surprise as I had finished this book way back in June, however I decided to upload a bonus chapter to thank everyone for the love you've shown this book. 

In honor of Got7's comeback today and this reaching almost 40k, heres's a bonus chapter including short imagine for all of the members!  

(P.S. It'll actually become one year since I first published this on Wednesday so cheers to that) 

Mark - Drive

You placed your feet on top of the dashboard, stretching your arms and legs as you rolled down the window. 

"Don't do that," Mark scolded, not taking his eyes off the road. 

You looked at him and despite knowing what he was referring to, you still asked, "What?" 

"You know what," Mark said. 

While he wasn't look, you gave him a sour look, retracting your legs back to where they used to be. 

"Don't look at me like, that" Mark said, still not looking at you. 

"You're no fun," You commented, scowling slightly. 

"You're too much fun," Mark fired back, finally giving you a brief glance before putting his eyes on the road again. 

"And look, because of it we're enjoying our day together. If it were up to you, we would be inside your home right now as you played video games all day long," You said, leaning your head. 

Mark sighed slightly and admitted, "I guess we are doing something different." 

You raised your eyebrow as if it was the understatement of the day. 

You both were currently driving by a beach, on the freeway, enjoying the beautiful scenery of the ocean. The two of you were usually holed up in either his or your apartment, so it felt nice for a change. 

You reached over, turning on the radio and raised the volume. Perking your eyebrows as you recognized the song, looking over to see Mark's reaction. 

Poking him in his upper arm, Mark looked over as you caught his attention. 

"Sing with me," You said, giving him a silly grin. 

"No," Mark said, and although he said no a small smile was breaking out on his face. 

"Come one. Don't be such a pooper," You said pouting. 

"Don't do that," Mark said, seeing your pout from the corner of his eye. 

"Why? Because you can't resist how cute I am," You gloated, innocently blinking your eyes. 

"When you say that, it makes you less cute," Mark told you. 

"So you do admit I'm cute," You said, leaning into him, feeling flattered. 

"Occasionally," Mark admitted. 

You stayed silent for a while, leaning back into your seat, listening to the music as the car drove by the beach. 

As the song was nearing its chorus you once again looked at Mark, and said quietly, "Sing with me." 

Mark looked at you, locking gazes with a twinkle in his eye. And on cue the two of you sang your hearts out, "Neon Roller Coaster ooh ahh" before bursting into laughter.

Jaebeom - Snow

"Jaebeomie," You squealed, your nose pressed up against the window.