Youngjae - Desk

Hi 

You stared at the writing on your desk. You were currently seated in your music class and were waiting for the teacher to start the class.

Bored, you picked up your pencil, twirling it around in your fingers before writing back on the desk, Hi

You craned your neck as the teacher walked in. Signing to yourself, you attempted to sit up straight while wondering why the heck school was necessary. 

~~~~~  ~~~~~  ~~~~~  ~~~~~  ~~~~~  ~~~~~ 

Hello

You stared at your desk, dumfounded. 

'Hello?' You questioned in your head. 

You glance sideways to glance at your noisy classmates to see if anyone was looking your way, to make sure this is not a prank. 

Someone had replied back to your "Hi" from yesterday's music class. 

You sat there for a while, not knowing what to do and then you slowly picked up your pencil and wrote back Hello?  

You shook your head to yourself. "There's no way someone would reply again", you thought,  "You're probably just hallucinating" 

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Hello Again. 

You let out a short, but surprised laugh to yourself. You friend looked at you from her table at your side. 

"You good?" She asked you and you just waved her off, indicating you were fine.

"So it is real" You thought to yourself. Quickly reaching into your bag, you took out your pencil case and took out your mechanical pencil. 

Pressing it down to get the lead out, you quickly wrote, Who are you?

You were bubbling from excitement at your question and couldn't wait for your music class the next day 

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

You frowned at your desk 

How do I know I can trust you

Staring at the written on the desk, you suddenly broke out of your trance and scoffed to yourself, scaring your friend. 

"Geez," You friend said, holding her arm to her chest, "Calm down," 

"How am I supposed to calm down?" You bursted. 

"What's wrong?" She asked you and you pointed towards your desk. Your friend looked over to what you were pointing at. 

Once she was done reading, she raised her eyebrows at you and asked, "Who are you talking to?" 

"I don't know. I asked them, but they're not telling me," You said. 

"What are you going to write back?" Your friend asked you. 

You thought for a moment, before picking up your pencil. 

What are you? Some celebrity? Come one. It's a small school, stop acting like a famous person

"There," You said, showing your friend what you wrote 

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

hehehe. I think we should keep in a mystery for some time 

"Mystery?" Your voice echoed in your head 

Mystery? You didn't want to keep it a mystery. You just wanted to find out who the heck you were talking to. 

I'm very impatient. Why do you want to keep it a mystery? Are you pranking me?  You frantically wrote on the table. 

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

You couldn't help but smile. 

Hehe. Don't worry. I'm not pranking you. How about we reveal each other in a week. 

Clicking you tongue, you shifted in your chair to get comfortable. 

Picking up your pencil, you started writing Deal. Why did you erase the previous conversations?

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

Because they were taking the entire table. I'll meet you on the rooftop at 4 next friday 

"Wow," Your friend said, "Are you sure about this? We don't know who this person is," 

"Don't worry. I'll be cautious," You said, assuring your friend 

Okay 

~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~

The days went by painfully slowly as you waited for Friday to come. You kept on having a conversation with that person, having bargained some hints. 

You had managed to find out that this person was a male and that he was in your grade. Although that did eliminated a lot of people, your grade was still very large, and unfortunately most of the boys in your class were idiots. 

Seeing that this person did not seem like an idiot, you concluded that he could not be in your class and was probably in another class from your grade. 

"You excited?," Your friend asked you and you nodded 

She smiled at you and added, "Remember just in case it's a pervert, kick him where it hurts the most. 

You smiled at her words and said, "Gotcha," 

Classes seemed like an eternity for you today, the teachers seeming to extend their lessons into the breaks as well. 

When the final bell rang, you quickly sprang from your seat and packed your bag. Waving goodbye to your friends, you ran towards the stairs and climbed till the fourth floor, until you were standing in front of the door which led to the rooftop. 

Taking a deep breath in you pushed the door lightly and stepped outside and onto the rooftop. 

Looking around, you started frowning when you didn't see anyone in view, until you heard the door open behind you. 

You quickly turn around to see a boy with dark hair stepping out. You recognized him as one of the students in your good friend's class. You immediately realized that he was one of best singers in your grade and knew his name started with a "Youn" but couldn't quite grasp. 

"Hi" He said. 

You clutched the straps of your bag and replied back," Hi" 

"I'm Youngjae," The boy in front of you said and you stared at him with innocent eyes saying, "I'm Y/N" 

"I know," Youngjae said softly.

The two of you stood in silence for a second before Youngjae asked, "You seem surprised?" 

You quickly shook your head and said, "No. I was just expecting a pervert...which you are not"

You internally cringed at you words. This was not how you wanted to give off a first impression. Thankfully Youngjae laughed. 

He then extend his hand out to you and asked, "Do you want to get some ice-cream." 

You stared at his hand for a couple of seconds before saying, " I'd love to," and you slipped your hands in his and he clutched and lead you. 

Hello! I got this idea from this book which is made to give you ideas, but I think this is very cute. For some reason, I can only imagine Youngjae in the school uniform Jinyoung was wearing in He is Psychometric. 

Thank you to all of you who continue reading this book! I really appreciate everyone! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed this imagine. Have a great day!