Yugyeom - Make-up

"Y/N!"

You turned around and replied, "Yes eonnie?" 

"Mia is sick with fever so I need you to do Yugyeom's makeup today for him," Jisoo eonnie told you. 

"Yes eonnie. I'll do it as soon as I finish Bambam's makeup," You nodded quickly at Jisoo eonnie and quickly went back to doing Bambam's makeup. 

 Got7 just had their comeback, and the members and their team were at M Countdown for their first performance for this comeback. You've been working as a make-up artist with Got7 the past two years and were now used to the unusual timings and busy schedules they had to follow. 

You picked up the eyeshadow and its brush off the table and begin to apply it on Bambam's eyelids.  While you continued to do Bambam's make-up, he made small conversations with you as he has always done. 

Once you were done with Bambam's make-up, you nodded at him, signaling that he was free to leave. 

You looked up to find Yugyeom to do this make-up next. As your eyes searched for him, you spotted him sitting on the couch in the corner. However you were startled when you found him already looking at you, as if he knew you were going to call him. 

"Yugyeom-shi, it's time for your make-up now," You said with a small smile on his face. 

Although he clearly heard you, Yugyeom didn't move and continued to stare at you, his gaze narrow. You were starting to feel uncomfortable as his eyes pierced through you, and you looked away, starting to get ready to do Yugyeom's makeup. 

You didn't even hear him walk towards the table until he pulled the chair and sat on it. 

You quickly began to apply the base on his face as he just looked straight in front. You and Yugyeom never talk as you usually don't do his make-up, however you knew deep down that there was more to it. 

Everytime you tried to make a conversation with Yugyeom he wouldn't respond back, and if you even talked to the people standing near him, he'd avoid looking at you. You don't even know why he dislikes you as you were pretty sure you haven't done anything to him.

You tried in the beginning to keep being nice, however after two years of trying, you learnt to just ignore him and do your job. 

As you finished doing his eyes, you grabbed the rose pink lipstick and its applicator and began applying it on his lips. 

And then it happened so quickly that you didn't even have time to comprehend it.

Bambam was grabbing something from the table behind you when he accidentally bumped into you, causing you to stumble as well. 

Since you were leaning forward to apply the lipstick on Yugyeom, you fell right into Yugyeom, your right hand dragging the lipstick applicator onto his cheek, causing pink lipstick to be smudged across his cheek. 

 Yugyeom, who quickly caught your hands to prevent you from fully collapsing onto him, looked surprised and stared at your eyes as you stared back with your eyes wide open. Both of your faces were so close to each other that you could 

Both of your faces were so close that you could feel his breath on your face. Your body froze completely as you just stared at him. 

However only a few seconds passed by, before Yugyeom came back to his senses and roughly pushed you back so that you jammed with the table, making a few things fall to the floor and causing a commotion and grabbing everyone's attention. 

You could tell Bambam was startled as well because he jumped in the air when you collided with the table.

Yugeyom quickly stood up, towering over you, and your heartbeat dropped when you could see he was angry.