Yugyeom - Sick

You entered the passcode and entered the apartment when the door unlocked. 

Quickly stepping in, you took off your shoes in the doorway as well as the thin jacket you had quickly wore when you were leaving your place. 

You took in the dark appearance of the apartment and softly called, "Yugyeom?" 

When hearing no response, you assumed that he was in his room and started heading towards it's direction. 

You softly opened the door and walked in, calling out again, "Yugyeom?" 

This time you heard a small grunt in response. 

You walked over to the bed in the corner of the room, and sat down it, gently shaking Yugyeom's arm. 

Yugyeom shifted in his bed to face you and said, "Y/N?", opening his eyes slightly. 

"Hey baby," You said, scooting closer to him, "How are you feeling?" 

Yugyeom shivered under your touch as your cold hands came in contact with his warm hands and hoarsely said, "Not good. My head hurts." 

"Your head hurts," You repeated in an understanding tone. You then got up and moved so that you were sitting at the head of the bed. 

You gently picked Yugyeom's head and placed it so that he was laying in your lap. You began to massage his forehead, pressing the points you remember from when your mother used to press your head. 

After a while, you asked him, "Does this feel better?" 

Yugyeom let out a little hmm to indicate that he was feeling better. You took this as a sign and removed yourself from under him, and got off the bed. You wandered to the kitchen, where you had placed a package on the counter where you had entered. 

You quickly took out the ingredients you had brought with yourself, and analyzed the vegetables Yugyeom and his brother kept in the fridge. Since you were already familiar with the way their kitchen worked, you quickly began to cook up a soup for Yugyeom to drink, including some bland food. 

You were so immersed in your cooking that you didn't realize when Yugyeom got up from bed and walked out of his room. 

"Y/N?" He said, his raspy voice coming from behind you startling you. You turned around to see Yugyeom and said, "Hey why are you out of bed?" 

Yugyeom didn't say anything and instead sat on the kitchen counter and watched as you cooked. 

"Just a second," You told him as you took out a bowl to put the soup in. 

"Here I'm done. Let's go sit on the sofa okay," You said and Yugyeom nodded, getting off the kitchen counter. 

You followed carrying the food and the soup, placing it on the coffee table in front of the sofa. Giving him the soup, Yugyeom began to drink it while you went to his room to bring a blanket for him. 

Once you draped the blanket around him and sat down next to him, he said, "Thank you for doing this," 

You give him a small smile and said, "It's no problem," 

"Who told you I was sick?" Yugyeom asked me out of curiosity.

"Your hyung texted me, so I came right after work. I'll leave once your hyung comes back home," You told him, intervening your fingers together.  

Yugyeom hummed as he finished the soup you made. Putting the bowl on the coffee table, he told you, "Don't stick to me jagi. I don't want you to get sick," 

You looked up to him and laughed lightly. You then proceeded to snuggle into him more and said, "I don't care. You look really cute right now," 

"Ya-," Yugyeom pouted at your words, "I'm not cute!" 

Hello. Hope everyone's been having a good day. Holy crap, I am so excited for their comeback, I absolutely cannot wait. I love their concept so much and their concept photos are so pretty, I pretty much got bias wrecked by each member. But who was I kidding, it's so hard to have a bias with seven talented boys. Well stay safe if you aren't already, and wear face masks when you go out and let's just all stay safe. Have a great day! 

(Idk what this. I'm in a good mood) 

 I'm in a good mood)